Subject Author Kudos Views Latest Post Replies
This is a topic with new unread messages
Since the TransUnion FICO score that is provided here by MyFICO is the TU98 version of their score,...
0 507 1
Thanks very much, that would be great to see the effect and I greatly appreciate the help.
0 3792 2
This is a popular topic with new unread messages
My FICO score is borderline excellent, just above 760 and I'll be buying my first home in September...
0 3858 35
Thanks Barry! This site is lucky to have someone like you, and I greatly appreciate your kind help :...
0 6721 0
I signed up for the 10 day free trial for Score Watch and tried to cancel today after less then 10 ...
0 14645 4
This is a read-only topic with new unread messages
I just subscribed to myFICO's scorewatch and it turns out my Equifax FICO score is 763, instead of ...
0 5041 1
Yes I'll be buying the townhouse myself and the 740 Equifax score was the score they gave me after ...
0 5110 3
I'll be buying a townhouse this summer of 2012 and checked my Equifax Credit score today and it's 7...
0 5130 5

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}