Subject Author Views Latest Post Replies
This is a topic with new unread messages
I did it online last time I got an auto CLI from Discover.  It was a SP.
251 0
KBraggs wrote: Why did you close the optima? From what I understand, a denial would have been a ...
484 1
Wow, what an ordeal.  My experience was somewhat similar to yours.  I submitted an online applicati...
1885 0
SOOOOO....I was approved for the Nordstrom Signature, but they HP'ed the other 2 CRAs 3 days after ...
544 1
Called Nordstrom and they notified me that my Visa Signature was approved after the ID verification...
597 2
security meassure, and I guess the front is upside down so that it reads right side up when it is b...
622 2
This afternoon I had the following results:   - Chase Sapphire Preferred -- Instant approval!!! ...
665 0
How many Inq. did you have?   This is one of the cards I'll be applying for once my CRs update.
554 1
djrez4 wrote: beerdrinker wrote:   - Apply for a Nordstrom Signature Visa.  Placing them ...
961 2
Omaplatypus wrote: AMEX has a long memory of past defaults.  You may try but don't be surprised...
1003 0
jamie123 wrote: I think you have a pretty solid plan. My only concern would be getting approved...
1081 5
This is a popular topic with new unread messages
After making some foolish decisions last year, I've been able to turn things around this year after...
1108 19
  beerdrinker wrote: Greetings.  First post and short time lurker.   With the knowledge I've...
158 0
update: I was able to finally PC my Slate to a Freedom by calling the Executive Office last week.  ...
2793 0
Please keep us updated.  I've tried to unsuccessfully PC my Slate to a Freedom.  Only answer I rece...
3190 3
just a quick update since I just signed up for Score Watch this morning.   On 1/14/12 my Equifax ...
545 2
Rico876 wrote: About how long since receiveing the Optima, did it take for your CR to be update...
594 3
Rico876 wrote: Did the Oasis Card replaced the old CO that was on the CR, or did you have to su...
662 5
This is a popular topic with new unread messages
Greetings.  First post and short time lurker.   With the knowledge I've soaked from this board I ...
762 13

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+