Subject Author Kudos Views Latest Post Replies
This is a topic with new unread messages
Wel, it didn't work for me.  I did not pay in person (because I hadn't read this thread prior to ma...
0 1145 7
This is a read-only topic with new unread messages
I just read about this shopping cart trick for the first time today.  I'm rebuilding.  My EQ is 660...
0 573 1
Bummer... didn't work for me.  They said that the were unable to approve the CLI request and that I...
0 1070 2
Just found this on the Kohl's Charge website...   "All Kohl's Charge Card credit limit increases ...
0 2016 0
Just pulled the trigger.  Approved with $300CL.  Some other threads on here mention calling the bac...
0 1194 4
Hmmm.... I just apped online and was approved.  I had to call and verify my identity.  But then she...
0 376 0
2 or 3 inquiries in the past 6 months.  1 new accounts in the past 6 months.  Utilization is pretty...
0 1255 6
This is a popular read-only topic with new unread messages
I applied for Amazon card back in October--I'm rebuilding and heard it was easy to qualify for.  I ...
0 1294 10
*** UPDATE ***   Verizon's executive team called me back today to say that after further investig...
0 212 0
Thanks for the feedback.  To clarify:   Verizon is reporting.    I spoke to both the collection...
0 318 2
Need some advice... I've been a Verizon Cable/Internet customer for several years.  In 2009 or so, ...
0 350 6
Please, please, plesae PM me the name of the person you spoke to.  I have an old collection with th...
0 942 1
Congrats!  Do you remember who you spoke to?  I had a collection with them, and paid it (actually e...
0 85 0
I'm in the same boat.  Paid T-mobile, but Midland is still reporting ($0 balance).  I want Midland ...
0 2230 0
T-mobile turned me over to the dreaded Midland in December for an unpaid account.  I called T-mobil...
0 222 1
That's awesome!    If anyone ever got the info, please PM me...   Thanks,
0 822 0
Hello, So, I got some $$ for Christmas, and have been wheeling and dealing to get the last handful...
0 308 4
They're all fairly recent... I went through a real rough patch about this time last year.  Got too ...
0 327 0
Thanks!    Yep, I'm very familiar with what's going on in my credit reports.  Been working at cle...
0 417 2
Hey!  I’ve been over in the Rebuilding Credit section of the forums for the past year or so, and wh...
0 463 5

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}