Subject Author Kudos Views Latest Post Replies
This is a topic with new unread messages
I'm in the same boat.  Paid TXU as soon as I learned that there was an amount owed but it was too l...
0 79 0
This is a read-only topic with new unread messages
I've seen paid collections both help and hurt your score - the only one that really improved my sco...
0 547 1
Sent!  I only ask that people keep the information moving along to the next person that needs it!  ...
0 955 1
This is a read-only topic with new unread messages 0 971 0
Key derogatories are a relatively new status update and primarily used by EX from what I''ve read -...
0 257 1
This is a read-only topic with new unread messages 0 982 3
llecs wrote: I'd expect it to appear within 3-4 days of the statement date, likely starting wit...
0 158 0
wdh wrote: so anyone that has a charge off account with first bank of delaware/continental fina...
0 631 1
My understanding is that lates continually hurt your score but hurt it less as time goes on - I've ...
0 657 4
It sounds to me as though they are simply acknowledging that the they can not sue as the SoL has ru...
0 847 1
Whats even stranger is that I attempted to contact EX about a certain OC on my credit file and they...
0 190 3
Yeah EX has become somewhat of an elitist - its extremely difficult to get your EX fico without a h...
0 211 5
Cap One reported a zero balance three years ago and PF just started reporting it two months ago - t...
0 76 0
my understaing is that a charge off is a key derogatory but once paid it is no longer KD - as such ...
0 171 0
This same thing happened to me - I got a KD on the month that I paid the settlement - score went do...
0 229 5
This is a read-only topic with new unread messages 0 363 5
Same thing happened to me - I've removed three collections - I noticed that for me the older ones d...
0 286 2
rootpooty wrote: generally speaking its not because you are a new member why others arent respo...
0 471 2
novabama wrote: WELL THAT WAS QUICK!    They said this:   Thank you for your inquiry.  Your...
0 454 3
I began my rebuild about two and a half years ago with a score of well below 500 and only a secured...
0 501 0

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}