Subject Author Kudos Views Latest Post Replies
This is a topic with new unread messages
Once again, the myFICO forum is an invaluable resource for me! I just apped an hour ago and got the...
0 4418 2
I agree with the OP, my lender only requires gift funds to be seasoned.
0 608 0
Probably not, but as is always said here, best to ask your lender.
0 1302 0
This is a popular topic with new unread messages
Yes, I believe that is correct. They are totalling the balances for all collections. If the total i...
0 1320 14
I was just pre-approved for an FHA loan on April 30th with 2 medical collections totalling $495, wh...
0 1487 0
Melissalynn - Most credit cards report the balance to the CRA's on the date the statement is cut, w...
0 3162 0
That sounds encouraging. I would wait for all the information to update and pull my own reports to ...
0 684 6
My lender is not using the new guidelines either. I was just pre-approved on April 30th.
0 422 0
This is a popular topic with new unread messages
Just a technicality, but the new FHA rules regarding collections are actuallyscheduled to go into e...
0 1355 16
The rate for an FHA loan is flat - one size fits all who qualify. Been asked dozens of times in diff...
0 527 3
I take it you are NOT going FHA? Because with those scores, it's a good option, and your rate is th...
0 608 7
Namvet, thanks so much for confirming. I am a person who likes to know what to expect. It was painf...
0 614 2
This is a topic with new unread messages 0 624 0
I was pre-approved for an FHA loan Monday and we are electing to buy new construction from a local ...
0 657 6
Sorry to be Debbie Downer. I am sure someone who knows more than I do will come along with positive ...
0 765 4
I am not an expert, but I just read a thread yesterday addressing a similiar situation. I thought i...
0 826 6
This is a topic with new unread messages 0 604 2
Congrats to you, too! My rate is the same...but the FHA max here is $271,050.
0 303 0
Rangergirl - like you, I was terrified to apply. I was literally sick to my stomach and losing slee...
0 766 2
Keep hope alive, firsttimemama. My starting score was in the low 500's - today the lender pulled a ...
0 513 3

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+