Subject Author Kudos Views Latest Post Replies
This is a topic with new unread messages
I'm 26 y/o. With my masters and am currently making $28,000 per year. With ~75,000 in student loan ...
0 1403 0
This is a read-only topic with new unread messages
Is it one billing group with multiple loans in the group or just one student loan?    If it's a b...
0 6212 0
Start with federal student loans: fafsa.ed.gov. This will also see if you quailify for Pell Grant m...
0 233 0
Well crude. I'm of no help then.   I applied with Wells Fargo a month or so ago for a loan to con...
0 392 0
If you have maxed out your federal loan limit, you can go talk to your Fin. Aid advisor and tell he...
0 404 2
I was waiting to turn my Self Help Housing/USDA loan in until I got my pay stub with my raise on it...
0 207 1
Nope. :/    And it added the end period to the link, so try this:    http://www.freddiemac.com/...
0 204 0
I am applying for a self-help usda mortgage. I got through the pre-approval stage and was sent home...
0 213 2
Do my credit cards factor in to DTI even if paid in full?    I MIGHT be able to get on the ICR pl...
0 264 0
Bascially will I be approved with what your seeing here?
0 298 2
I recently applied for a self-help housing program. I can't get much information at this stage from...
0 309 5
Also, I was able to defer some of my private loans with Wells Fargo  (private). Call and ask about ...
0 1456 1
Income Based Repayment Plans (IBR) are NOT availalbe on Sallie Mae Private loans. I would look into...
0 1459 2
Last I heard, you had to do it yourself and if you didn't by your "anniversary date" they would swi...
0 652 3
This is a popular read-only topic with new unread messages
Understandable version:  http://hansenclarke.house.gov/sites/hansenclarke.house.gov/files/document...
0 10319 23
This is a popular read-only topic with new unread messages
ACTUALLY:   On Number five:   (3) QUALIFIED LOAN AMOUNT- After the borrower has made 120 monthl...
0 10321 24
I was in the same boat as the O.P.   This is what I did, I graduated in May, so in Feb. I pulled ...
0 523 0
Thanks IOBA! Will do. Payments to Salle Mae don't start until Dec or Jan...but the small amout I wi...
0 637 1
Yeah, last month I called and asked them to list them individually for me. ;)    Thanks for your ...
0 715 3
I think I understand now, I was thinking you pay the minium and that goes towardsany accured  intre...
0 734 5

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}