Credit Cards Center Credit cards from our partners
Subject Author Kudos Views Latest Post Replies
This is a read-only topic with new unread messages
I am doing USDA and since I dont have a 640 mid they are requiring a couple other pieces of documen...
0 746 1
Do you have a copy of your report from www.annualcreditreport.com on it to the right of the collect...
0 650 1
If it were me the first thing I would do is I would send a letter to GMAC and ask them to remove th...
0 693 1
I have had a lot of luck just sending letters telling the ca why I needed them removed. I have foun...
0 809 5
If you haven't yet pull all three of your free credit reports from www.annualcreditreport.com then ...
0 384 1
Well if you are interested in increasing your credit limits I would call the cards ask if they do a...
0 1486 0
IF its what your comfortable with then do it. The worst thing they could do is come back with a cou...
0 458 2
I started by reducing my utilization. I have had credit for 10 years but had 2 bad divorces and wh...
0 386 1
I really started reading the forums in January and at the time my Equifax was at 533. By putting in...
0 407 3
I recently had a 30 day late removed from my report. I had been gwing them to death and received th...
0 560 1
Well I would start by trying to clear the lates. You can try sending letters to the company you wer...
0 856 1
Does anyone have contact info for US Bank? I have been getting the same old static letter from them...
0 90 0
I did some research and is it possible they are trying to reage the debt?   My ex was receiving t...
0 482 0
Not sure if this will help but if it was me I would send a letter to each of the 3 credit reporting...
0 322 0
So I received a letter yesterday that reads like this.     We have previeiously notified you of ...
0 497 5
This is a read-only topic with new unread messages 0 715 4
I think that when we are so focused on our scores their isn't much more that can pull our attention...
0 1139 0
Have you sent them a gw letter? Maybe you should send another if you already have. They aren't just...
0 684 1
Any credit pulls you do are soft pulls. I would recommend you do a soft pull before the lo does a h...
0 3654 0
I do carry small balances on my credit cards. I am not afraid to use the cards I just dont want to ...
0 785 1
Advertiser Disclosure: The listings that appear on myFICO are from companies from which myFICO receives compensation, which may impact how and where products appear on myFICO (including, for example, the order in which they appear). myFICO does not review or include all companies or all available products.
† Credit cards for FICO Score ranges: The score ranges are guidelines based on actual applicant approvals and having a FICO Score in a particular range does not guarantee you will be approved for credit cards recommended in that range.

Copyright ©2001-2015 Fair Isaac Corporation. All rights reserved.   | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Sitemap

IMPORTANT INFORMATION: All FICO® Score products made available on myFICO.com include a FICO® Score 8, along with additional FICO® Score versions. Your lender or insurer may use a different FICO® Score than the versions you receive from myFICO, or another type of credit score altogether. Learn more

FICO, myFICO, Score Watch, The score lenders use, and The Score That Matters are trademarks or registered trademarks of Fair Isaac Corporation. Equifax Credit Report is a trademark of Equifax, Inc. and its affiliated companies. Many factors affect your FICO Score and the interest rates you may receive. Fair Isaac is not a credit repair organization as defined under federal or state law, including the Credit Repair Organizations Act. Fair Isaac does not provide "credit repair" services or advice or assistance regarding "rebuilding" or "improving" your credit record, credit history or credit rating. FTC's website on credit.