Subject Author Kudos Views Latest Post Replies
This is a topic with new unread messages
tooleman694 wrote: When I had my comments removed, my score dropped about 50 points. This was o...
0 1315 2
This is a read-only topic with new unread messages
Up 2 points for me to 835. Down 2 points for DW to 775.
0 450 0
jritch wrote: Quick question.   I'm looking to lease a car. I've never had an auto loan befor...
0 594 0
pakman92 wrote: GaTech wrote: If it happened that long ago, I don't think they can remove it...
0 301 2
DTI is expressed in two number   fron end ratio and back end ration.   24/40  for example.   First ...
0 250 0
Removing the comment would not change the score.  But, some mortgage underwriters will not approve ...
0 1463 0
GaTech wrote: If it happened that long ago, I don't think they can remove it. Subject suggest...
0 329 3
Unoriginalnj wrote: Hi all, So my fiancé is in need of some new credit as we are working towa...
0 681 1
llecs wrote: TransUnion sells scores, but they aren't FICO scores. Correct.  They sell Tran...
0 275 0
This is a read-only topic with new unread messages 0 529 1
ghawdex wrote: Hello,  I have been obsess with my credit score lately and wanting to have...
0 492 0
drewsg3 wrote: I have several accounts that are being held by Midland, Pinnacle, and a couple ...
0 234 2
starry1 wrote: What exactly is the significance of DTI and when does it become important?  Does...
0 253 3
glaucus wrote: It shows up in the revolving debt category, like a credit card. LOC has to b...
0 143 0
Thanks for the advise.  I've placed a fraud alert via Equifax (online).  It stated that it will aut...
0 408 1
llecs wrote: I would place a FA ASAP. I would also call the police and have a report filed for ...
0 526 4
Someone has opened a Home Depot credit card using my identify.  I first noticed an inquiry and a ne...
0 543 6
capital one GW late removal is a rare breed indeed. my DW has been trying for last 2 years with GW ...
0 499 5
when I had ScoreWatch, I got reliable updates (although delayed upto a week) when my score changed....
0 344 0
150 days late is considered a major delinquency. Anything over 60 is considered major, however, I a...
0 860 0

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}