Subject Author Kudos Views Latest Post Replies
This is a read-only topic with new unread messages
TheSpeculator wrote: For example: Zync, Green or Gold Amex, what is considered a high utilizatio...
0 148 0
IOGARCIA wrote: I used chargesmart to pay for the mortgage this month with my Discover It card....
0 476 3
This is a topic with new unread messages
shorttough wrote: hi all, I have two credit cards that i feel i could potentially lower my bal...
0 516 0
wildbillcody wrote: How can the experian score that i pull read so low (590) but yet the lender...
0 461 2
At least you guys have clear categories.  I need to find out what this 'shopping' category is.
0 399 1
I received an special offer from citi for my old platinum mastercard.  It says upto $25 in statemen...
0 706 5
jsucool76 wrote: Yep its true. Same thing if you get a card with 0% interest for 12 months. If y...
0 806 1
My DW was succesul in remvoing via goodwill e-mail to the CEO's office.  Google Bank of America CEO...
0 146 0
This is a read-only topic with new unread messages 0 355 2
That is a huge drop for one new account showing up.  Do you have a full report from before the drop...
0 591 1
  Task: Transfer your credit card balances. Benefit: Lowers your credit card utilization a...
0 818 0
It may also be worth noting that spreading it out on multiple cards will lower your FICO score.  Nu...
0 285 2
This is a read-only topic with new unread messages 0 1424 0
This is a read-only topic with new unread messages 0 518 2
This is a read-only topic with new unread messages 0 237 0
mauve wrote:   Roarmeister wrote: I don't see a strong correlation or concentration yet in...
0 541 3
kerbear1969 wrote: So let me try to understand the monthly "monitoring" that equifax offers tha...
0 484 1
This is a read-only topic with new unread messages 0 218 1
I love my brother.  But, think about what you are taking on.  If your brother goes on a spending sp...
0 485 1
If you look carefully on Equifax site, you can buy their FICO scoer (same one that is found here in...
0 518 4

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}