Subject Author Kudos Views Latest Post Replies
This is a topic with new unread messages
Unfortunately, stupid IRS mailed us a notice stating that they will not be able to send tax transcr...
0 1573 1
I believe return transcripts. My file is in underwriting and they requested our tax return transcri...
0 510 1
As long as those things are taken care of and you have a strong payment history after that, you sho...
0 1064 5
That's frustrating..I've heard of the transcripts being faxed over within 1hour? Hmmm but like you ...
0 1651 3
also, how long do you think it will take for them to receive the transcripts? 2010/2011..they req...
0 1661 5
So as of right now they are just making sure all the info we submitted is accurate....I hope we hea...
0 1666 0
I agree!! Don't do anything until after funding.    I unfortunately had to have furniture deliver...
0 561 1
Thanks for the response..   I am also trying to figure out what it means when they ask for the tr...
0 5408 1
Wow!! Congrats that is awesome news!!! I'm in final underwriting, very nerve wracking!!! 
0 1398 3
Yea I found that weird as well, I thought that would have been the first thing they asked for. Unle...
0 5449 3
This is a popular topic with new unread messages
Thanks for responding guys!!!    Catacam, they tried but for some reason could not access it. I t...
0 5476 14
This is a popular topic with new unread messages
My file went to underwriting sometime last week and needless to say, I've been a wreck!!    This ...
0 5538 17
Thanks for your response!!   I paid off a car loan.    What they suggest? Who? Your LO? 
0 1402 3
Hi guys!!! I have finally received written approval, I've been waiting for 6 looonngggg months, so ...
0 1418 6
I just received a short sale approval after waiting for nearly 6 months :/ however, now is the harde...
0 474 2
This is a read-only topic with new unread messages
Can anyone recommend a company that performs background checks on employees? Thanks :)
0 492 1
Thanks guys :) I first corrected any errors I found, got all of those deleted. I was able to get a m...
0 329 0
This is a topic with new unread messages 0 907 0
I made it to the 600 club!!!! When I first started this journey(feb.2012) my scores were TU: 507 EQ:...
0 420 6
So I have been waiting since march for a short sale approval, I'm getting a bit anxious being that m...
0 238 0

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}