Subject Author Views Latest Post Replies
This is a topic with new unread messages
APPROVING BANK:  Navy Federal BUREAU PULLED:  Equifax CREDIT SCORE:  686 (Standard FICO. Not A...
3761 0
I spoke with one of my financial aid advisors at my college I'll be returning to soon to get my Bac...
387 0
I'm socked that someone actually got a goodwill through ACS. They haven't been extremely defiant in...
1834 2
ACS is the freaking devil. I tried to goodwill them multiple times with straight up denials. There ...
416 3
Well I got intrigued lol.   I went from $7,500 up to $14,000 in $500 increments! Once I tried to ...
783 1
I too would like the EO information for Capital One. I have 2 of their cards that I've gone through...
1083 9
633 to 652. Not bad but the Walmart FICO is usually lower than the myfico version.   :(
469 2
So it appears that since ACS sent my loan over to NSLP before my consolidation that they will not r...
301 1
Odd. Walmart is showing mine as a 633 when MyFico is showing mine as a 672. That's a considerable p...
629 0
This is a topic with new unread messages 281 2
Just a note:   EQ FICO was 661   I have:   Cap1 Platinum - $100/$500CL Cap1 Cash Rewards - $...
771 5
Approved for a $7,500 limit yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
878 1
Well I pulled the trigger and app'd. I applied over the phone as I read that it's better to go that...
955 0
This is a popular topic with new unread messages
I decided to sign up for a savings and checking account through NFCU today because my dad is retire...
994 13
This is a popular topic with new unread messages
Call me crazy but it kind of burns me a bit when you have to waste a HP for cell phone service. Con...
1204 10
I don't think anyone has been getting the contact of the "ACS Angel". I called them up a few days a...
1070 0
To-Be-Continued wrote: cappucino24 wrote: Hi my25 reasons..where are you getting my scores ...
1047 1
I don't see him coming back to pm anyone the info. The original poster only had one post on this fo...
1714 0
This is a read-only topic with new unread messages
Welcome another to the club. I went on an app spree and ended up with 3 low limit cards, a walmart ...
145 1
I app'd in store when purchasing a laptop last night. Surprisingly I was approved. I had quite a fe...
1071 5

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+