Credit Cards Center Credit cards from our partners
Subject Author Kudos Views Latest Post Replies
This is a read-only topic with new unread messages
So I was wondering if this has happened to anybody and can let me know what to do. Credit One Bank ...
0 537 5
This is a popular read-only topic with new unread messages
if i request a higher limit from capital one will that result in a new inquiry or will it just be a...
0 546 17
Those are the type of conditions that were all met before the loan was approved though. Thats why I...
0 917 4
So I just signed my loan docs today...now my realtor tells me next move is to wait for the lender t...
0 932 6
Yeah. I called, than they asked me to send in the letter from the collection company stating that i...
0 559 0
First Premier is a tough one. I've been trying to get them to remove a charge off for a while now a...
0 570 2
This is a topic with new unread messages
Well my plan was to wait about 6 months after my mortgage and then see what my options are. At that...
0 3284 1
This is a topic with new unread messages
So in December I got financed by Capital One for an auto loan on a ridiculous rate of 16.5%. I pret...
0 3315 7
has anyone had success with sending First Premier GW's? and if so can you please PM any contact inf...
0 758 5
Just got officially approved on my first home loan and it feels so good. Still not sure what the co...
0 319 2
I think it would be better. Should help your DTI. I am actually currently in escrow after purchasin...
0 445 0
can someone please PM the First Premier info also. Thanks.
0 1232 0
Just wanted to let anyone who has a charge off with Credit One know that if you pay the CA in full ...
0 322 1
has anyone ever had any luck getting credit one and first premier charge-offs removed? they are the...
0 474 3
So I am currently in underwriting and althoug I have been pre-approved by two lenders I am really n...
0 1738 7
Does anyone know how long it takes capital one to report your current balance? I made sure to pay o...
0 433 3
This is a read-only topic with new unread messages 0 713 2
This is a read-only topic with new unread messages 0 739 0
I for one hate inquiries, and although I don't see to much change on my score I still don't like to...
0 538 0
I know a lot of my loan paperwork/application was turn in today but I'm still not sure what it all ...
0 1343 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The listings that appear on myFICO are from companies from which myFICO receives compensation, which may impact how and where products appear on myFICO (including, for example, the order in which they appear). myFICO does not review or include all companies or all available products.
† Credit cards for FICO Score ranges: The score ranges are guidelines based on actual applicant approvals and having a FICO Score in a particular range does not guarantee you will be approved for credit cards recommended in that range.

Copyright ©2001-2015 Fair Isaac Corporation. All rights reserved.   | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Sitemap

IMPORTANT INFORMATION: All FICO® Score products made available on myFICO.com include a FICO® Score 8, along with additional FICO® Score versions. Your lender or insurer may use a different FICO® Score than the versions you receive from myFICO, or another type of credit score altogether. Learn more

FICO, myFICO, Score Watch, The score lenders use, and The Score That Matters are trademarks or registered trademarks of Fair Isaac Corporation. Equifax Credit Report is a trademark of Equifax, Inc. and its affiliated companies. Many factors affect your FICO Score and the interest rates you may receive. Fair Isaac is not a credit repair organization as defined under federal or state law, including the Credit Repair Organizations Act. Fair Isaac does not provide "credit repair" services or advice or assistance regarding "rebuilding" or "improving" your credit record, credit history or credit rating. FTC's website on credit.