Subject Author Kudos Views Latest Post Replies
This is a topic with new unread messages
back in august '12 i got my chase freedom and chase sapphire at 3K and 5K. i closed the sapphire in...
0 119 1
just got that email for my freedom yesterday morning. First cli from chase in 25 months of having t...
0 1012 1
I haven't been able to get the soft pull message from citi, so i tried to get a HP cli 6 months ago...
0 147 6
Decided to phone in for an automated Discover CLI earlier this week-automatic increase to 10.5K. So...
0 447 8
same here, got my card today had a non-world MC and it got converted to an EMV non-sig visa (it sta...
0 973 2
This is a read-only topic with new unread messages
first time since i started out that i've gone a year without any new accounts. wish it was a year w...
0 94 0
This is a popular topic with new unread messages
mongstradamus wrote: Looks like i am losing my freedom MC, they are changing it to an freedom v...
0 539 15
Bman70 wrote: Is there any reason you don't want the Cash+, with the option to choose 5% restau...
0 836 0
i can attest. I did an online cli from 4k to 7.5K, since it was instant i figured i could have gone...
0 2037 5
when the cash+ first came out, it was rare to get approved for a 5K limit and not get the Cash+. a ...
0 357 0
OP, my recent experience says you should go for what you really want. I mean it's discover, if they...
0 74 1
Over at FT, word Is Walmart just turned on emv at about 1000 stores. I haven't been to my local one ...
0 1378 0
i got cli's on two consecutive statements in feb and march, so mine hasn't reported since january 2...
0 392 0
regular CSR's will be of little to no help in this situation. I had my fully secured unsecured at 1...
0 475 2
It's standard for them report to the agencies when you get a CLI. no madness.
0 716 0
One thing about the discover overhaul to the It card, there seem to be a lot less of the those spec...
0 198 1
  Wanderer wrote: This is sad! Done a lot of reading on US Bank and have not been able to find ...
0 217 0
longtimelurker wrote: askme3012 wrote: Hate to bring back old threads to life, but even aft...
0 228 2
it's probably a HP to add funds to a secured card (personal experience)
0 379 1
Reighn9 wrote: gdale6 wrote:  Ultimately you only want 1 reporting a balance to the CRAs. L...
0 320 4

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}