Subject Author Kudos Views Latest Post Replies
This is a popular topic with new unread messages
SanjeevR wrote: bs6054 wrote: SanjeevR wrote: Thanks, but now I'm confused.   From th...
0 1141 10
This is a topic with new unread messages
i'm probably chopping the paypal extras around August and the Zync in April when the AF is about to...
0 406 3
from personal experience and anecdotes, you should expect it to take 2 statements to start reportin...
0 1155 0
hmmm im 50/50 on if you should apply or not. You definitely have the income, scores, and history to...
0 1547 2
you can try to PC to something else and see if you can get them to remove the annual fee. You shoul...
0 866 13
OptimasPrime wrote: Goalof800 wrote: I have a BoA Cash Rewards card which has been sitting ...
0 812 1
months ago a certain site "confirmed" they were shutting down the 5 points for amazon. Turns out it...
0 2628 0
My statement ends today so my It card will get shipped expedited tomorrow. Hope it's in better cond...
0 758 0
even if that so, not much experience is required. Chase gave me 5K (and 3k on freedom same time) wh...
0 8555 0
5k lines are really not hard to attain, even with less than median income(which is under 50k per per...
0 8991 0
I really don't understand their criteria for this card. people with IMO better profiles than mine h...
0 605 2
hmm i see "$75 per year" on that page. there on the terms link too. wonder whats going on
0 860 6
of course you do. you may disagree with their reasoning and not personally care, but im sure you un...
0 361 1
you aren't the first. Someone here before tried to PC and was told that card is only for people wit...
0 580 1
it's pretty simple, if you don't have a more already, it's better right now to apply for a more and...
0 4253 1
i hope i can get a decent sp cli from them eventually. They were my last sub 2K card (but also my f...
0 1406 1
the general consensus on BOA is EX for applications and TU for CLI's. That seems to be what happens...
0 540 1
pdog661 wrote: YahComb wrote: Not sure which thread you are talking about. A few have the cl...
0 462 1
You don't need to let the statement cut with the new high balance. Just make sure you don't pay it ...
0 822 12
the last few months i had my cap1 every statement balance was zero, but it continued to update on m...
0 255 2

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+