Subject Author Kudos Views Latest Post Replies
This is a popular topic with new unread messages
Just got an email this morning. i got the same categories as OP on my Sallie Mae. since i have the ...
0 309 10
This is a topic with new unread messages
There are certain spots beyond just the first inquiry where having just one more inquiry can make a...
0 702 0
We had a huge thread here back 2 years ago Where a bunch of us converted our plain secured cards to ...
0 154 0
Luscher wrote: In order for discover to report to the CRA, you need to have used the card that m...
0 196 1
the timing of the inquiries matters too (along with the amont of new credit). And like you said, ov...
0 314 0
i don't mean to say pre-approval or not getting a pre-approvals means all that much most of the tim...
0 318 0
Longroad wrote: Congrats On your CLI. I am hoping to do the same with my Arrival soon. Can you ...
0 319 0
If  you only get  "recommendations" they don't even have an actual offer for you. You'd get a "cong...
0 634 8
So at the end of february i received two CLI's on my discover it. My statement cuts on the 25th, an...
0 304 3
yea i had that same issue at the end of february-no update on equifax for like 3 weeks. it was fine...
0 148 0
with so many inquiries and new accounts, it will probably be a lot tougher now.   I'm guessing yo...
0 671 0
unfortunately, all three of the issuers you got cards from are likely going to be hard pulls if you...
0 250 2
it had been a while since i heard about any targeted spend offers. Nice to see they're still doing ...
0 905 7
it's only been 5 months since november 1st. a little hasty there lol  
0 347 2
didn't get any auto love at 6 months.  I was approved at 2.5K early august 2013.(i reconned, they a...
0 683 1
last cli attempt for me for now. I've requested a cli on every card except my chase freedom   i a...
0 656 9
For scores, they don't matter after a year. For any individual credit issuer, that's a huge YMMV.
0 384 1
just got an email from BOA additup. Program is ending on June 21st. Guess theey're really going to ...
0 319 2
Opened march 2012 with 1k limit. Sept 12-needed to HP so I declined Oct 12- accepted HP increase...
0 348 0
Jbb2788 wrote: I tried this earlier today and I didn't even get the option to apply for a CLI.....
0 501 2

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}