Subject Author Kudos Views Latest Post Replies
This is a read-only topic with new unread messages
if they only scored you post pull, you'd never really get to apply with an inquiry free report.  Co...
0 479 0
so i've seen over the last 2 months a lot of people are getting the SP  message for many of their c...
0 471 3
same has been happening to me. All of a sudden the last couple months, every week a new piece of ma...
0 528 1
This is a topic with new unread messages
don't know about successful, i'd say bittersweet.   all in all   11K in cli's from discover, bo...
0 302 0
So after going 2/3 the last few weeks, I decided to go for 2 more clis both online Citi typ 4.5 to ...
0 348 7
how old is your account history?   some of the conventional wisdom is a bit different with very y...
0 1093 4
I hope I get a message soon. It was around my statement(10th of each month) 6 months ago that I got ...
0 147 0
jigglypuff wrote: They have a form just like Capital One and others that ensures it isn't HP  ...
0 504 0
if you use the "luv button" online or the automated phone system at Discover, it tries to grant you...
0 541 1
mind your punctuation. something like:   crap, us bank denied!   That would get the message acr...
0 688 0
I reported i think 33K at that time. Same number 6 months later, right before my raise.   very lo...
0 531 0
i used moving expenses a few times.   to be fair, i thought i was going to actually move back the...
0 1075 0
my first discover cli, i tried after the 7th statement, couldn't get a cent increase without a hp f...
0 1075 6
my paypal mastercard still "updates" every month on TU. The notes show it as closed(in good standin...
0 458 1
This is a popular read-only topic with new unread messages
you can try calling them(it's automated, but if it tells you they need more info, you'll get an ana...
0 1103 13
i remember back when i had the paypal mastercard. it always stayed near the top of my highest cls. ...
0 555 0
it's US bank don't fret yet. I don't know if anyone gets an instant approval with them.   i can t...
0 1563 0
9K now   strarted in march 12 @ 1K took a hp to 3.5K in october 12 a soft pull to 4k in may 13 ...
0 1660 1
last month reached gold status for the first time since beginning my credit journey.   Today i to...
0 754 1
if by high lenz means like 25K or 30K and up  sure, having an above average income means a whole lo...
0 661 0
Advertiser Disclosure: The listings that appear on myFICO are from companies from which myFICO receives compensation, which may impact how and where products appear on myFICO (including, for example, the order in which they appear). myFICO does not review or include all companies or all available products.
† Credit cards for FICO Score ranges: The score ranges are guidelines based on actual applicant approvals and having a FICO Score in a particular range does not guarantee you will be approved for credit cards recommended in that range.

Copyright ©2001-2015 Fair Isaac Corporation. All rights reserved.   | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Sitemap

IMPORTANT INFORMATION: All FICO® Score products made available on myFICO.com include a FICO® Score 8, along with additional FICO® Score versions. Your lender or insurer may use a different FICO® Score than the versions you receive from myFICO, or another type of credit score altogether. Learn more

FICO, myFICO, Score Watch, The score lenders use, and The Score That Matters are trademarks or registered trademarks of Fair Isaac Corporation. Equifax Credit Report is a trademark of Equifax, Inc. and its affiliated companies. Many factors affect your FICO Score and the interest rates you may receive. Fair Isaac is not a credit repair organization as defined under federal or state law, including the Credit Repair Organizations Act. Fair Isaac does not provide "credit repair" services or advice or assistance regarding "rebuilding" or "improving" your credit record, credit history or credit rating. FTC's website on credit.