Subject Author Kudos Views Latest Post Replies
This is a topic with new unread messages
So after going 2/3 the last few weeks, I decided to go for 2 more clis both online Citi typ 4.5 to ...
0 331 7
how old is your account history?   some of the conventional wisdom is a bit different with very y...
0 589 4
I hope I get a message soon. It was around my statement(10th of each month) 6 months ago that I got ...
0 124 0
jigglypuff wrote: They have a form just like Capital One and others that ensures it isn't HP  ...
0 331 0
if you use the "luv button" online or the automated phone system at Discover, it tries to grant you...
0 379 1
mind your punctuation. something like:   crap, us bank denied!   That would get the message acr...
0 367 0
I reported i think 33K at that time. Same number 6 months later, right before my raise.   very lo...
0 352 0
i used moving expenses a few times.   to be fair, i thought i was going to actually move back the...
0 964 0
my first discover cli, i tried after the 7th statement, couldn't get a cent increase without a hp f...
0 776 6
my paypal mastercard still "updates" every month on TU. The notes show it as closed(in good standin...
0 80 0
This is a popular topic with new unread messages
you can try calling them(it's automated, but if it tells you they need more info, you'll get an ana...
0 804 13
i remember back when i had the paypal mastercard. it always stayed near the top of my highest cls. ...
0 483 0
it's US bank don't fret yet. I don't know if anyone gets an instant approval with them.   i can t...
0 1097 0
9K now   strarted in march 12 @ 1K took a hp to 3.5K in october 12 a soft pull to 4k in may 13 ...
0 1036 1
This is a read-only topic with new unread messages
last month reached gold status for the first time since beginning my credit journey.   Today i to...
0 525 1
if by high lenz means like 25K or 30K and up  sure, having an above average income means a whole lo...
0 529 0
gdale6 wrote: Congrats :)   A freeze has no effect on creditors that you currently do busines...
0 119 0
you gotta nose around those CRA sites.   while they won't provide you access to FICO scores, you ...
0 136 0
did you get all you requested? i'm not sure in what scenario you'd get the 7-10 day if you actually...
0 139 0
Who did you get CLI's from? While  the first answer is generally true, I just got two cli's which t...
0 197 1

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+