Subject Author Views Latest Post Replies
This is a topic with new unread messages 1356 0
This is a topic with new unread messages
Hey everybody! It's been awhile since I posted. Here's the situation. I have a 642 EQ FICO (8/8/13 ...
1400 2
This is a topic with new unread messages 586 0
Wow! You have helped so many people on here and you deserve every bit of congrats! Great job!!
367 2
I am going to be in the same boat once my file gets to underwriting. Wait until they ask for proof p...
1126 0
This is a topic with new unread messages 242 0
Congrats to you! My original balance was $28k. Settlement offer was around $5k in 2011. I've wanted...
824 1
Oh boy. Well, I have already started the process... If I have to settle, I'll have to scrape togethe...
928 0
Woooo... Bet it feels good. I imagine that I'll hold my head a little higher when I enter the 700 cl...
319 2
Yes, you'll need to wait until it has been 3 years to apply. My FC was in 12/2008. My first mortgage...
537 1
I know it's a small step... But I never even thought we would get this far in less than a year! Our ...
487 2
Lol... Oops. The question was were you required to settle the second or did you just do it?
1127 2
So... I have a question for you. I have a foreclosure from 4 years ago also. But I was told I didn't...
1130 0
Awesome story! Congrats! I'm glad you stuck it out!
375 0
Snce I have been using USAA and SW, I can tell you that SW has been alerting me exactly one day afte...
187 0
Oh! For anybody who cares...TU98 had me at a 560 yesterday...but TU04 (lender pull) had me at a 619...
416 0
Just because I want to close out this thread for future readers, I want to report that LVNV settled ...
320 0
Well I made it to a 640 mid. My wife is at 608 mid (builder's lender can only do 640 so trying FGMC ...
425 3
Ok, I called LVNV at the number they provided in the BBB response.... Then I was transferred twice a...
372 0
This is a topic with new unread messages 383 0

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+