Subject Author Kudos Views Latest Post Replies
This is a topic with new unread messages
So the complaints with the BBB and FTC went nowhere. These idiots STILL haven't tried to collect fro...
0 404 4
To the OP, if you search the boards for FHA under 620 you will find some recent (last 6-8 months) su...
0 602 0
OC: GEMB Care Credit.... DOFD 7/2008. It's out of SOL. I'm just really mad that I ignored that settl...
0 184 0
This is a topic with new unread messages 0 260 0
So I'm going through all of the paperwork I've been sent by collections agencies over the last coupl...
0 244 2
I agree with the answers above. If you layout your scores PLUS the late up front, a lender should be...
0 1054 0
Verizon Wireless is headquartered in NJ. I'd file the complaint with NJ BBB
0 352 0
Thanks for all of the answers.... As much as we were/are looking to do USDA guaranteed, we both rece...
0 161 0
Finally filed the FTC complaint today. Also going to respond to the BBB complaint.I'll update the ou...
0 104 0
This is a topic with new unread messages 0 806 0
OK, I will do just that. I re-read the response they sent me and it basically states that another on...
0 162 0
Ahh. Ok. I knew I'd read that info! The BBB is not the problem,LVNV responded to the BBB complaint w...
0 177 1
This is a topic with new unread messages 0 188 0
LVNV put a collection on my CRAs in 9/2011. No dunning, no calls, no letters. The BBB response from ...
0 208 7
So I got a response from LVNV through the BBB that basically says they bought the debt from another...
0 335 1
This is a topic with new unread messages 0 789 0
Same boat here....$11k CO from 2008... out of SOL, but I'm just gonna assume we'll have to pay it or...
0 3369 0
This is a topic with new unread messages 0 3416 1
That answer is just fine! That's exactly what I'll do. I want to resolve the LVNV before I go becaus...
0 1019 0
I forgot to add, as a side note, that I will be going from 212% utilization to 1% by either paying ...
0 1099 3

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+