Subject Author Kudos Views Latest Post Replies
This is a topic with new unread messages
You know, when this happened to me,for once we had been planning to pay bills with it anyway so I j...
0 262 0
I know the feeling! Good for you!! And thanks for the BBB tip. I'm about to try that for one of mine...
0 526 2
This is a popular topic with new unread messages
Hey everyone. I'm hoping to do a USDA/FHA app possibly in mid July, but only if I can get mine and m...
0 1125 14
This is a topic with new unread messages 0 418 0
Thanks Scott and gypsy! The waiting game begins...
0 733 0
This is a topic with new unread messages 0 600 1
I hope all went/will go well! Thanks for the answer also. I will be using FGMC as my backup to my bu...
0 477 1
Thanks to you, Scott, I sent a complaint to BBB for no dunning today. I have had them on my credit s...
0 1059 4
Congrats on closing and thanks for sharing ....this will help me down the line!
0 468 0
This is happening with me, right now. I haven't paid/settled yet....but if I do she said my reports ...
0 607 0
Scott, I will work on this tonight. Thank you, it would be awesome if they removed it. I will let yo...
0 611 0
This is a topic with new unread messages 0 661 3
Fair enough. I will send it tomorrow. Honestly, the debt is 4 yrs old, out of SOL, and may "wake a s...
0 673 1
Watching, I am rooting for you!! I have a quick question....can the three months PITI be in a 401k o...
0 691 3
Thanks for the response Robert! I have a DV prepared and LVNV (or Resurgent Cap) is actually headqua...
0 692 0
This is a topic with new unread messages 0 447 1
This is a popular topic with new unread messages
LVNV collection for about $1200 popped up 9/2011....never received a dunning or even a phone call fr...
0 713 13
That's an inspiring story.... Thanks for posting that!
0 247 1
This is actually really weird. To answer your question...no. The 2/2009 is wrong. Last payment was ...
0 44 0
The info from my Equifax report pulled today from annualcreditreport.com:   HSBC BEST BUY Acc Nu...
0 443 2

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}