Subject Author Kudos Views Latest Post Replies
This is a read-only topic with new unread messages
I understand about the different account numbers...LVNV (for once) has the original, correct accoun...
0 470 2
Thanks for the quick response!   I paid for future mortgage purposes, not necessarily scoring pur...
0 490 4
This is a popular read-only topic with new unread messages
I settled a Best Buy credit account with LVNV through a payment plan in 2010. Since then LVNV has a...
0 502 10
Hi...I have been reading all about DV  and PFDs. I have a few specific questions and would like som...
0 176 2
Sorry so late...I do realize it's past Monday, but I'll answer anyway. I basically told the truth. ...
0 574 0
This is a topic with new unread messages
Someone posted earlier that it was not "recommended" to have a payment plan on collections? Is there...
0 1583 0
I read that you only have to get an FHA file/case number before April...is this what you are working...
0 382 1
Thanks for responding! And thank you for the links. I have been reading this stuff for awhile. It's...
0 417 3
I hope it's ok that I posted this twice....I realized it may be a better question for the mortgag...
0 473 5
Hi, I've been reading for years...finally decided to post. I wanted to share my experience with SC ...
0 653 2
I have had a lot of credit issues in the past. A foreclosure (12/2008), several charged off CCs, an...
0 183 1

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}