Subject Author Kudos Views Latest Post Replies
This is a topic with new unread messages
Perfect, thanks guys. I am just going to wait it out!
0 291 0
I just have a couple of questions. Yesterday I requested a CLI from $1k to $5k  with NFCU Cash Rewa...
0 418 3
You will be just fine.  I just closed on March 5th and my LO did the same thing.  Put in the offer ...
0 416 0
Awesome!!! Congratulations.  I too am in California, got all my documents ready today to send to mo...
0 547 0
I was really trying to apply for a mortgage by October 15th.  My other credit card with a balance o...
0 802 0
Well I only received a 13 point increase.  I am up to 605 for my equifax score and I am at 43% UTI....
0 821 2
Thanks!  I am going to pay the rest of my CC's down at the beginning of Oct.  So by the middle of t...
0 980 5
Just paid my cc and going from UTI of 95% to 43%.  I have to wait until next week to see what, if a...
0 995 7
This is a topic with new unread messages 0 426 1
I am wondering what my score would be when the following occurs...I currently have 2 cc's with a  t...
0 342 0
This is a topic with new unread messages 0 570 0
Thanks Revelate...that's good to know.  It might have been your decrease in UTI but any little bit ...
0 611 2
This is a topic with new unread messages 0 675 1
Good Evening Everyone,   I purchased a vehicle back in February of this year. Just wondering for ...
0 685 7
This is a read-only topic with new unread messages
Just received a response from the BBB and LVNV will be removing both tradelines.  Hopefully this wi...
0 396 0
Can someone pls give me an example of a letter that was sent to respond to a dispute with BBB regrd...
0 527 5
This is a read-only topic with new unread messages 0 270 0
This is a popular topic with new unread messages
Congrats!!  When did you file your complaint with BBB and how long did it take for you to receive a...
0 5889 34
Got my UTI from 43% down to 17%.  Obtained a 16 point increase from 583 to 599!!!  Very excited.  H...
0 140 1
Very intersting.  I sort of had the same issue.  I had  FP charge off from 2006 and in Nov they off...
0 1960 0

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}