Subject Author Kudos Views Latest Post Replies
This is a topic with new unread messages 0 594 2
This is a topic with new unread messages
It is showing charge off with a balance.   I really think that it is weird, they give me a new card...
0 606 1
This is a topic with new unread messages 0 622 3
Just wondering if anyone has any input on my situation.  I had a First Premier Bank Card in 2006 an...
0 635 9
This is a topic with new unread messages 0 270 0
So I am wondering if anyone else could give their experience.  I had a charge off with First Premie...
0 328 2
Scott -   Thanks for the input.  Did you send a dispute to BBB first or did you send a DV to LVNV...
0 469 7
This is a popular topic with new unread messages 0 733 14
Great.  I sent it to the one listed at the BBB.  Does anyone happen to know any time frame for a r...
0 740 0
This is a topic with new unread messages 0 754 0
This is a popular topic with new unread messages
Can someone please provide me a correct address to LVNV Funding.  I am attempting to send out DV L...
0 761 23
This is a topic with new unread messages 0 234 0
Thanks for the information.  I am in Calif.  Now since Mervyns is out of business, where would I fi...
0 246 2
Good Morning All,   I am looking for a little advice on how to get started.  I have an old Mervyn...
0 255 4
Awesome FrugalRican!!  Thanks for the advice, definitely will do!!!
0 104 0
It was a used vehicle 2009.  But I was very surprised at the interest rate.  I have it financed thr...
0 542 2
This is a topic with new unread messages 0 544 0
Yes I have 2 secured cards, one with a limit of $300 and the other with a limit of $500.  Anything ...
0 600 2
This is a popular topic with new unread messages
I had to purchase a new car, my old one was going to die on me at any minute.  I received an intere...
0 616 10

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+