Subject Author Kudos Views Latest Post Replies
This is a read-only topic with new unread messages 0 638 2
This is a read-only topic with new unread messages
It is showing charge off with a balance.   I really think that it is weird, they give me a new card...
0 650 1
This is a read-only topic with new unread messages 0 666 3
Just wondering if anyone has any input on my situation.  I had a First Premier Bank Card in 2006 an...
0 679 9
This is a read-only topic with new unread messages 0 286 0
So I am wondering if anyone else could give their experience.  I had a charge off with First Premie...
0 344 2
Scott -   Thanks for the input.  Did you send a dispute to BBB first or did you send a DV to LVNV...
0 501 7
This is a popular read-only topic with new unread messages 0 794 14
Great.  I sent it to the one listed at the BBB.  Does anyone happen to know any time frame for a r...
0 801 0
This is a read-only topic with new unread messages 0 815 0
This is a popular read-only topic with new unread messages
Can someone please provide me a correct address to LVNV Funding.  I am attempting to send out DV L...
0 822 23
This is a read-only topic with new unread messages 0 254 0
Thanks for the information.  I am in Calif.  Now since Mervyns is out of business, where would I fi...
0 266 2
Good Morning All,   I am looking for a little advice on how to get started.  I have an old Mervyn...
0 275 4
Awesome FrugalRican!!  Thanks for the advice, definitely will do!!!
0 112 0
It was a used vehicle 2009.  But I was very surprised at the interest rate.  I have it financed thr...
0 588 2
This is a read-only topic with new unread messages 0 590 0
Yes I have 2 secured cards, one with a limit of $300 and the other with a limit of $500.  Anything ...
0 646 2
This is a popular read-only topic with new unread messages
I had to purchase a new car, my old one was going to die on me at any minute.  I received an intere...
0 662 10

Get a myFICO recommended credit card

Copyright ©2001-2013 Fair Isaac Corporation.
All rights reserved.

IMPORTANT INFORMATION: All FICO® Score products made available on myFICO.com include a FICO® Score 8, along with additional FICO® Score versions based on Experian or Equifax data (additional FICO® Score versions based on TransUnion data are not currently available on myFICO.com). Your lender or insurer may use a different FICO® Score than the versions you receive from myFICO, or another type of credit score altogether. Learn more

FICO, myFICO, Score Watch, The score lenders use, and The Score That Matters are trademarks or registered trademarks of Fair Isaac Corporation. Equifax Credit Report is a trademark of Equifax, Inc. and its affiliated companies. Many factors affect your FICO Score and the interest rates you may receive. Fair Isaac is not a credit repair organization as defined under federal or state law, including the Credit Repair Organizations Act. Fair Isaac does not provide "credit repair" services or advice or assistance regarding "rebuilding" or "improving" your credit record, credit history or credit rating. FTC's website on credit.