Subject Author Kudos Views Latest Post Replies
This is a topic with new unread messages
We close May 17th.  Last year we had many things not in our favor.  My husband had only been at his...
0 874 1
Oh my goodness I'm on cloud 9!  Got a call from our LO yesterday telling us we have a loan approval...
0 946 6
Yes.  EXACT same job, same job title, just different company.  There is really nothing we can do ot...
0 302 0
Yep.  You got it.  Commission income and self employment income is not guaranteed, so in order to c...
0 314 1
We are in UW now.  Our file was sent last Friday, the 19th.  It's been a week and we haven't heard ...
0 416 0
If you are self employed or have commission income, they need to see 2 full years of employment his...
0 325 3
anyone else, please chime in!?  anyone?? anyone?  Bueller?  Bueller?
0 317 2
Please give me some advice, or some sort of thought about my file, if we will get through this thin...
0 473 4
My question has already been answered.  My hubby requested the change on Tuesday, and today it's be...
0 191 1
I don't know about changing jobs in the middle of the application process, but my hubby started a n...
0 224 1
Hi all,   So the short story is...my hubby's student loans were reporting on the credit report as...
0 261 2
hmm... thanks for all the replies.  I'm so glad I have this forum!!!  :)   This is a major bank, ...
0 475 2
so this is not common practice then?  Typically, when a home buyer has $0 balance on their credit c...
0 658 1
The LO told me that they have to assume that you will use that card in the future, and even though ...
0 680 2
This is a popular topic with new unread messages
This LO that I have been talking to from a bank is telling me that due to new FHA rules, they have ...
0 696 22
well.... I was told to keep small balances on my cards because of FHA's new rule of including credi...
0 271 0
UPDATE:  After speaking to THREE different lenders, each one said having this new collection on my ...
0 281 0
JM-AM, I was just recearching my situation on google, and I came across another forum topic that yo...
0 310 1
Jm-am ...it wont hurt to try and send the letter right? The worst that can happen is they dont remov...
0 336 0
oh this is amazing.  Thank you so much.  I have heard of people getting things off their credit rep...
0 554 0

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+