Subject Author Kudos Views Latest Post Replies
This is a read-only topic with new unread messages
red259 wrote: OP already went and applied, but for people who may be reading this thread and th...
0 134 0
sillykitty1 wrote: IMO, for a leisure traveler the Chase Marriott card doesn't make a lot of se...
0 135 0
Thanks guys! I appied Marriott and got approved immediately with 12k CL.  I'll try it out first! ...
0 435 0
This is a popular read-only topic with new unread messages
Can you guys recommend a good hotel credit cards? I just want econ hotel to stay and want a brand ...
0 510 23
chnceit wrote: sqrt wrote: Question: If my total CL is close to my gross income, can I stil...
0 935 0
scenery_guy wrote: sqrt wrote: LostTime wrote: sqrt wrote: LostTime wrote: I do...
0 978 0
Revelate wrote: Oh and to jump on the main point; if you apply for a card and are denied, and t...
0 1075 0
LostTime wrote: sqrt wrote: LostTime wrote: I dont know if it makes sense to close your...
0 1084 4
nicholasyud wrote: He might end up closed a few card and end up denied for his new app spree......
0 1103 0
LostTime wrote: I dont know if it makes sense to close your two highest limit cards (33% of you...
0 1107 16
Revelate wrote: FutureBillionaire wrote: sqrt wrote: Repo-ed wrote: Close none. ...
0 1112 1
FutureBillionaire wrote: sqrt wrote: Repo-ed wrote: Close none. Then do I need to, ...
0 1577 4
nicholasyud wrote: sqrt wrote: Question: If my total CL is close to my gross income, can I ...
0 1598 0
Repo-ed wrote: Close none. Then do I need to, say, use Delta card every 3 month?  I may sw...
0 1615 10
Question: If my total CL is close to my gross income, can I still get new CC?    I've tired of to...
0 1628 35
Thanks. Any success stories? Citi always pull EQ for me. Forward is my first ever CC and it's 4k w...
0 322 0
I've got the citi forward (5K) and citi aa (3.5K).  Plan to close aa card and want to move 3.5K CL...
0 369 2
This is a read-only topic with new unread messages 0 232 0
I actually called them and they said they can switch my card to thank you card or dividend,  howev...
0 290 2
Is it possible for me to PC from AA to dividend for college student? I just called the CSR and the...
0 356 4

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}