Subject Author Kudos Views Latest Post Replies
This is a topic with new unread messages
I put my son on as AU when he was 14, the card had only a $500 limit at the time but has since incr...
0 5452 2
FWIW...  I got 2 cards in April 2011 (or was it 2012?).  One was Orchard $500 limit which transitio...
0 703 0
I got started with a $300 credit steps card 2 yrs ago... Instead of a $200 increase at 6 mos I recei...
0 392 1
The information available on The Work Number is extremely detailed.  I work in social services and ...
0 1767 2
This is a read-only topic with new unread messages
Offer lower than you're willing to pay and negotiate up.  :-)  I started at about 1/3 of the curren...
0 176 0
I'm in the process of purchasing a house in conjunction with my parents.  I had 3 unpaid collection...
0 169 1
I have an opportunity to purchase a new home jointly with my father.  My kids and I share a househo...
0 134 0
I am in the camp of using the CC for everyday purchases and PIF... but this is after defaulting in ...
0 783 6
When I got my auto loan in March 2012 my EX score was 599 and my interest rate was 7.49%.  I was to...
0 316 2
Not yet... they're all legitimately mine but no extra cash to try for a settlement or PFD.  One is ...
0 412 1
I know there had to be something good happening when I got a $2000 CLI on my 6 mo old Cap One!  I w...
0 482 4
This was an auto CLI at the time my 'credit steps' increase was due. I have seen the 'increase credi...
0 308 0
I have the same card... Opened in April at $300 with a 'pre-approved' $200 bump at the 7th month. I...
0 543 0
This is a popular read-only topic with new unread messages
This time on a $300 credit steps card opened in April 2012.   What was supposed to be a $200 incr...
0 890 13
On a similar note... I've looked up the information but I still havent found a clear enough answer ...
0 657 8
I just called to cancel mine as well, figuring I'd take the discounted rate and see if I still feel...
0 1655 1
This is a popular read-only topic with new unread messages
This scenario (although not quite to the same magnitude) was my #1 reason for getting divorced 11 y...
0 3078 11
I've had this card since 2007... the only one that made it through my 2 yr lay off unscathed.  lol ...
0 1168 6
As a former correctional officer (7 yrs) and the daughter of two more who retired from state correc...
0 553 2
BigDaddy18 wrote: amkari wrote: BigDaddy18 wrote: ... practice wife...!  Too funny!...
0 2996 0

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}