Subject Author Kudos Views Latest Post Replies
This is a read-only topic with new unread messages
Checking in for the month!   Earned my bronze spade in there somewhere. The offers by mail haven'...
0 188 2
This is a topic with new unread messages
NatureDawg wrote: Thanks for all of the congratulations!  When I spoke to Amex, they said it sh...
0 258 0
efranklin23 wrote: Congrats on your nice app spree!!!   FTW, Chase doesn't like it when you app...
0 97 0
notfancy wrote: Congratulations! Thank you!    The part of gardening I enjoyed the most the...
0 120 0
This is a popular read-only topic with new unread messages
I belong here with you guys!! I recently stepped out after a long 15 months of gardening!  My secur...
0 132 69
B335is wrote: Boo! Well at least you got freedom :) Give it 6 months of usage and give it anoth...
0 132 0
B335is wrote: Congrats, did you call Chase? Multiple apps with them can put them in limbo unless...
0 145 0
gdale6 wrote: Congrats OP on a good spree :)  I would give Credit Solutions a call it could be ...
0 288 0
If you can apply on the phone for a Discover It card.. I would.   I was just approved for $10k to...
0 261 1
I know -- that limit is way higher than I thought it would be. That's a product of a human review, ...
0 340 0
Thanks all for the well wishes!!! I was browsing the forum and decided I needed a Discover card to ...
0 364 0
This is a popular topic with new unread messages
Hi all!   I asked for help in a  previous post  and had my app spree today! My EQ fico updated to...
0 406 16
This is really fantastic advice.. Thank you!   I already use ebates for my online shopping, so I'...
0 167 0
Hi all! It's been a while.. I realized the other day that my USAA secured cards are coming up on th...
0 216 2
FWIW, they pulled Ex. It's probably in the best shape (Student Loans reporting accurately), and had...
0 537 1
Thanks folks! As you can tell from the novella above, I am very excited. I really can't wait to sit...
0 1122 4
This is a popular read-only topic with new unread messages
Well the title says it all. I apped and was approved for my first GE card.    It was an accident ...
0 1248 20
APPROVING BANK: Wells Fargo Dealer Services BUREAU PULLED: EQ CREDIT SCORE: 655 (Dealer pulled) ...
0 4650 2
ch8ngeurstars wrote: UPDATE....        My original lender was Sallie Mae. Then my loans w...
0 1803 0
So far, Sallie Mae has added tradelines to EX and EQ.    Backdated to my original consolidation l...
0 1658 1

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}