Subject Author Kudos Views Latest Post Replies
This is a popular topic with new unread messages 1 461 11
This is a popular topic with new unread messages
3 years into this journey and I have finally made it. This website has been very helpful.
4 894 17
This is a topic with new unread messages
At the time of application:   1. Have you applied online or via rep. through phone? Online ...
0 515 1
Worked for me but I think Citi likes me alot they recently also gave me a cli from 5500 to 7100 on ...
0 1903 0
I called in tonight requesting a cli from 2K to 5K via soft pull and it was appproved. I am shocked...
0 426 7
This is a popular topic with new unread messages
3 for 3   Citi Double Cash 10K PenFed Plat Rewards 8.5K AMEX BCE 6K
0 352 14
No one I pretty much have a card from every major bank except US Bank, but I am sure they would app...
0 960 2
This is a popular read-only topic with new unread messages
I left the garden today after two years, but it looks like I will be joining it for good after obta...
0 138 77
This is a read-only topic with new unread messages
Rocking that diamond spade for a little while longer
0 163 0
Going on 2 years without applying I am sad to inform you but ive left the Garden to apply for BCE ...
0 99 0
Close call folks.....had to get a new apartment because of school starting soon but managed to talk...
0 192 5
Entering senior year of college....see my sig AMEX BCE, Chase Sapphire, and US Bank Cash+ in Janu...
0 665 0
This is a popular read-only topic with new unread messages 0 180 41
You guys should call to double check if you are still getting the points.....mine is saying the sam...
0 4442 8
This is a topic with new unread messages 0 416 0
This is a read-only topic with new unread messages 0 675 0
This is a topic with new unread messages 0 443 2
This is a read-only topic with new unread messages 0 329 0
This is a popular read-only topic with new unread messages
10K a week???? I am going to have to start a music managing company :P
0 1147 16
Congrats!!!  For future refrence though you should let one card report a balance and have 1-9% util...
0 551 1
Advertiser Disclosure: The listings that appear on myFICO are from companies from which myFICO receives compensation, which may impact how and where products appear on myFICO (including, for example, the order in which they appear). myFICO does not review or include all companies or all available products.

Copyright ©2001-2015 Fair Isaac Corporation. All rights reserved.   | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Sitemap

IMPORTANT INFORMATION: All FICO® Score products made available on myFICO.com include a FICO® Score 8, along with additional FICO® Score versions. Your lender or insurer may use a different FICO® Score than the versions you receive from myFICO, or another type of credit score altogether. Learn more

FICO, myFICO, Score Watch, The score lenders use, and The Score That Matters are trademarks or registered trademarks of Fair Isaac Corporation. Equifax Credit Report is a trademark of Equifax, Inc. and its affiliated companies. Many factors affect your FICO Score and the interest rates you may receive. Fair Isaac is not a credit repair organization as defined under federal or state law, including the Credit Repair Organizations Act. Fair Isaac does not provide "credit repair" services or advice or assistance regarding "rebuilding" or "improving" your credit record, credit history or credit rating. FTC's website on credit.