Subject Author Kudos Views Latest Post Replies
This is a read-only topic with new unread messages
What are your scores and when did you open the cards?
0 1035 9
Haha not even victoria secret would approve.....damn I wonder what initiates the check. @perfectuni...
0 922 1
Just tried my sis and myself on internet explorer to no avail... I think Wfnbb hates my family lol....
0 970 2
People who got pre-approval....what are your scores an aaoa
0 1575 5
Ill try IE been using chrome but....you know they only do a soft inquiry if you accept.
0 1607 0
This is a popular read-only topic with new unread messages
Do they still work tried about 10 of them to no avail....
0 1630 18
Well that sucks...all I can say a single inq will only drop your score a few points. I wouldask a r...
0 225 1
This is a read-only topic with new unread messages 0 364 6
Anyone take advantage of this??? I thought 50% of CMS was a good deal
0 304 2
This is a read-only topic with new unread messages 0 370 8
Congrats on the approval! BOA giving out that cash rewards card like its nothing, I was able to pc ...
0 83 0
Just wanted to give everyone a heads up.... If you call and ask for a discount on your monotoring t...
0 369 3
Call and ask for a discount....they will give you 50% off for 12 months.
0 411 10
 http://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20120508006439/en/Bank-America-Launches-Travel-Rewards-Credi...
0 1460 10
On a android? I have an iPhone and have no updates....What do you mean cap 1 deals? Oh yeah why clo...
0 261 1
@RyVision the card does not have a af. The reason you have an af is because when you pc the terms a...
0 450 1
Checking in for atleast 6 months hopefully after that I can apply for a Zync and Discover
0 548 0
Any updates? I really recommend the Cap One Journey since is specifically for students, where the n...
0 114 0
This is a read-only topic with new unread messages 0 270 0
I just did a product change before my card arrived. Got to love Bank of America....
0 307 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The listings that appear on myFICO are from companies from which myFICO receives compensation, which may impact how and where products appear on myFICO (including, for example, the order in which they appear). myFICO does not review or include all companies or all available products.
† Credit cards for FICO Score ranges: The score ranges are guidelines based on actual applicant approvals and having a FICO Score in a particular range does not guarantee you will be approved for credit cards recommended in that range.

Copyright ©2001-2015 Fair Isaac Corporation. All rights reserved.   | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Sitemap

IMPORTANT INFORMATION: All FICO® Score products made available on myFICO.com include a FICO® Score 8, along with additional FICO® Score versions. Your lender or insurer may use a different FICO® Score than the versions you receive from myFICO, or another type of credit score altogether. Learn more

FICO, myFICO, Score Watch, The score lenders use, and The Score That Matters are trademarks or registered trademarks of Fair Isaac Corporation. Equifax Credit Report is a trademark of Equifax, Inc. and its affiliated companies. Many factors affect your FICO Score and the interest rates you may receive. Fair Isaac is not a credit repair organization as defined under federal or state law, including the Credit Repair Organizations Act. Fair Isaac does not provide "credit repair" services or advice or assistance regarding "rebuilding" or "improving" your credit record, credit history or credit rating. FTC's website on credit.