Subject Author Views Latest Post Replies
This is a topic with new unread messages
I know you may be invested in your current loan officer/broker, but I would look around for another...
1010 0
We were approved but then it took 3 or so days to get the actual approval paper back from USDA befo...
263 0
Mississippi - 3 weeks. Went through it twice and 3 weeks both times. (Had to add repairs to loan.)
812 0
I know this post is about a month old, but I wanted to add what happened when we needed our repairs...
357 0
I don't know if this will make you feel better or worse, but I've been purchasing my home with USDA...
347 0
I also am wondering about the $500 because my new home ($77,000) is $734 a month after note+taxes+i...
1338 0
I just went through the same thing. I had to use a Fannie Mae approved contractor though, but FHA s...
532 0
Also, you have to bid through an authorized HUD agent - you cannot bid yourself. My local Remax had...
429 0
From my experience, paying down your current credit cards will have the most significant (and timel...
1232 1
I read under the FAQ on the rebuilding your credit forum that you should carry 1-9% on just one of ...
484 0
It is not a new construction but when I was searching for information about the flood zone requirem...
547 2
I can only help with the LOEs. I had to write them for any and every baddie on the credit report th...
465 0
My first rate was 4 something when I began, but when I locked in my rate it was 3.75%, so you will ...
419 0
Oh I forgot to mention - it is USDA. We could purchase it using FHA if it was within the flood plai...
564 0
Hey! Glad to see this post. I am currently purchasing a home in flood zone AE. We were told right a...
565 5
I agree about checking into your debt-to-income ratios or shopping around to other lenders (if it's...
850 0
Btw, purchase contracts expire. I was told that if ours was expired and we didn't sign a new one, t...
433 0
The only thing I would assume to do is get a letter from your mortgage company saying you were flat...
434 1
Nope. I tried for 6 months. Calls to WF, Equifax and many, many letters. I am just considering it a...
730 0
I'm paying mine directly to my lender just like I did my appraisal (she pays the appraiser.) Yours ...
789 2

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+