Subject Author Kudos Views Latest Post Replies
This is a topic with new unread messages
The promotion that went on this past January, was that for 12 months or 15 months no interest? I tho...
0 342 2
I'm surprise they threw Lowe's in there too for next quarter. The mailer that I got only show Restau...
0 185 2
It is an awesome card. I initially got approved for $5k but later on reconned to $10k. I bought an I...
0 412 0
By apping 1 at a time, it gives me time to strategize. At first, I wasn't sure which cards to go fo...
0 486 2
You see a lot of post about app sprees but no post about apping without the spree.   Before 2011,...
0 641 5
Glad it worked out but man, some people make it sound like it was going to be the end of the world ...
0 774 5
ryanbush wrote: you know cap 1 charges 3% fee on BTs right?  at least the 0% ones.... so while ...
0 923 0
This is a popular topic with new unread messages
I just receive my card today. Nreward at $14k CL. Lucky for me it was an instant approval. I didn't...
0 1155 11
Very impressive!! Getting this type of credit limit is unheard of with banks unless the CR is nea...
0 992 10
MountainHiker wrote: orl22 wrote: I've been telling my sister to join NFCU since the beginn...
0 1031 13
I've been telling my sister to join NFCU since the beginning of the year. Over the summer, she move...
0 1142 18
Congrats!! Base on your success, I decided to do a request on my 123 too. It's been at $3K for some...
0 673 2
My sister gave me her access number 2 days ago. I've been holding off from applying too. I want my ...
0 192 1
CC365 wrote: orl22 wrote: When I applied for my CSP, they approved me for $5K. I think I ha...
0 1138 0
When I applied for my CSP, they approved me for $5K. I think I had already put about $3K on the car...
0 1205 2
It was nice at first to get them and see what they are offering me. I might just do the opt out thi...
0 607 2
This week I received 2 pre-approvals for a Discover card.  I've been getting them about once a week...
0 694 9
Thanks. I remember she did mentioned something about categories. Looks like she added gas and groce...
0 219 0
Has anyone ever used Blueprint? I tried it out for the first time. I'm not sure if I understand it ...
0 272 2
does this card or any NFCU card come with zero interest promotion?
0 292 0

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+