Subject Author Kudos Views Latest Post Replies
This is a popular topic with new unread messages
Much to my suprise, we closed on our home today.  For those of you who have followed my story you k...
0 684 12
This is a topic with new unread messages
My husband finally received the mortgage commitment letter but he had to pay all collections includ...
0 211 1
Had a conversation this morning with my realtor and he is taking the bonus off of the table. :)
0 254 2
Ok so here is where we are today.....after making many phone calls my husband realized that this is...
0 193 0
MovingForward_2012 wrote: Why would you pay a debt that is not yours? They should have been able...
0 480 0
We opted out back in November..some good that did.  No time to dispute since we are supposed to set...
0 490 0
We are scheduled to close this week and LO called today about a recent inquiry on my husbands cr.  ...
0 550 11
we are supposed to close tomorrow and this morning we find out that there was an inquiry from a ca o...
0 299 0
StartingOver10 wrote: I saw you were a Realtor after I posted my response. Sorry about the leng...
0 317 4
StartingOver10 wrote: Actually the commission is agreed to via a listing contract between the l...
0 329 6
The bonus is definitely in addition to my realtor's commission.  I worked as a licensed PA Realtor ...
0 471 0
yeah...not too pleased about it and this person is a family friend. 
0 533 13
the original listing for the home we are purchasing stated that the buyers agent would recieve a $1...
0 552 16
well....my husband got the pay off letter from the CA.  As of today our LO said he was still waitin...
0 406 2
He agreed to pay the full amount but they were still reluctant to send him the pay off letter. I th...
0 478 3
What a process....everyday this week LO has emailed my husband new docs to sign.  more explanations...
0 495 0
yeah I was just thinking that.......Our sellers are already paying 6% SA which actually covers the ...
0 814 1
This is a topic with new unread messages 0 361 0
Heard from LO today.......the underwriter is requiring that all CA's be paid in full at closing so ...
0 831 3
My husband got the email last thursday that his file has been sent to underwriting.  We are soooo n...
0 1014 1

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}