Subject Author Kudos Views Latest Post Replies
This is a topic with new unread messages
thomasp1717 wrote: Hey guys so I turned 19 this past august however I didn’t get my first credi...
0 38 0
-NewGuy- wrote: jamie123 wrote: You are running the risk of really weakening your credit pr...
0 45 2
You received some really great advice from CreditDunce!   I would see how your scores shake out o...
0 96 0
Poquelin wrote: Well, as for the installment loans, I'm not advocating going into debt. The loa...
0 136 1
You are running the risk of really weakening your credit profile. It happens to a lot of people dur...
0 186 4
You will achieve your highest scores if 1 credit card reports a balance anywhere from 1% to 9% of i...
0 127 0
Scott927 wrote: I don't have them anymore, but the most recent one listed items like history of...
0 426 0
Welcome to the forum!   You did great! Really nice starting limits!   To answer your questions....
0 461 2
It is best to keep as many accounts open as possible for the thickest and best credit report. You a...
0 131 0
We need a bit more information to give you accurate advice.   What credit scores do you have and ...
0 664 7
You only need to do this when you want to groom your credit so you can find out just how high you c...
0 168 1
twilli931 wrote: Makes sense.  But are you proposing that lowering individual utilization to 70...
0 177 1
It is taking me forever to open an account and apply for a credit card!   I have been trying to g...
0 551 5
I just tried out Walmart's Savings Catcher. You can access Savings Catcher from the Walmart app on ...
0 278 2
I have 7 credit cards and a score that is around 696. For every creit card more than one that repor...
0 580 0
I was instantly approved for this card about 3 weeks ago. $10K starting CL. EQ is 696 with an AAoA ...
0 329 1
akula wrote: Just signed my documents online.  On a side note, I called NASAFCU and the minimum...
0 139 3
takeshi74 wrote: FicoRookie wrote: We are planning to buy a house in next couple of months ...
0 185 1
ttonnka3 wrote: Thank you for your reply So in other words pay off credit cards would be more...
0 102 0
CASH IS KING!   It won't matter how many student loan accounts you have. They will add up all the...
0 327 0

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}