Subject Author Kudos Views Latest Post Replies
This is a topic with new unread messages
psm wrote: I am interested in opinions as to what effect it would have to have just paid off al...
0 44 1
skigirl916 wrote: One of the things I frequently see as being a negative on my credit report is...
0 62 0
jspence2012 wrote: Thanks for your response Jamie! Below are the answers to your questions and ...
0 88 1
Well...My thoughts on this have recently changed.   Since MyFICO has changed to the EQ FICO 08 mo...
0 129 0
Welcome to the forums!   Your question is kind of obscure because your situation doesn't happen v...
0 173 4
To answer your questions...   1.Sure, you can try the phone first but don't be surprised when it ...
0 240 4
The Macy's late is really dragging her score down right now because it is less than one year old. 3...
0 315 6
cc808314 wrote: Thinking of improving/building my wife's credit portfolio as we plan to take ou...
0 396 8
tim72101 wrote: Newbie here.....Been getting alot of useful info reading the forums and I was w...
0 123 0
Ontarah wrote: I am currently trying to figure out a way to give my credit score a meaningful b...
0 233 1
red259 wrote: People often talk about having a thin or thick file. Obviously someone with 15 ca...
0 312 0
Skye12329 wrote: So according to CK the more accounts you have the better? Is this true? If it ...
0 532 1
As long as you have credit in your own name now, it is time to cut the cord and stand on your own. ...
0 71 0
The Mint.com credit score updates once every 3 months and is a FAKO score.
1 118 1
If you are within one year of applying for a mortgage I would highly suggest not doing anything exc...
0 184 2
Congrats on the Quicksilver! That was a great credit move for you!   By not having any baddies on...
1 268 1
IMHO I think you are being a bit too conservative.   You want to get at least three CCs as soon a...
1 390 1
It sounds like a Walmart card would fit your profile pretty well. They are known to approve people ...
0 332 1
Ubuntu wrote: leegreen wrote: 1. A credit file needs an active installment loan at all t...
0 251 0
CreditPlay wrote: Jamie- No update from you! Did your score go up after you started paying?   ...
0 242 6

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+