Credit Cards Center Credit cards from our partners
Subject Author Kudos Views Latest Post Replies
This is a topic with new unread messages
APPROVING BANK:Alliant Federal Credit Union (Chicago) BUREAU PULLED:EQ CREDIT SCORE:710 CUSTOMER...
0 2967 0
Assets don't matter too much on a mortgage application. It just gives the lenders some insurance th...
0 331 4
How long will it take for you to save the 20% down payment?   2018 is really just 18 months down ...
0 847 3
jayebrookyln wrote: jamie123 wrote: The FICO mortgage scores seem to be a much tougher nut ...
0 404 1
BE VERY CAREFUL HERE!!!   A lot of online lenders like Lending Tree report as a financing company...
0 556 4
The FICO mortgage scores seem to be a much tougher nut to crack than the FICO 08 scores. I think th...
0 828 3
I have struggled with weight issues most of my life. I am by no means what you would consider obese...
0 454 0
Like others have said before me, time is your friend. Don't apply for any new credit at least until...
1 338 0
The most important thing that you need to learn about using credit is how to budget your money!   ...
3 643 0
Just to explain this a bit more because it is important...   Your lenders only report your balanc...
0 753 0
Revelate wrote: jamie123 wrote: People on these forums, starting fresh with no baddies and ...
0 576 2
ncochran1989 wrote: Please know that nothing on my reports are marked as derogatory. These colle...
1 637 4
ncochran1989 wrote: I'm looking for a more generic answer. Not really based on my profile on how...
1 716 0
This is a popular topic with new unread messages
Yes, They are known for HPing all 3 CRAs to get a CLI. Same thing goes for Bank of America. HP all ...
0 2074 17
Well...   Discover IT in the last 12 months: $6000 to $20500 (No hard pulls and many CLIs)   Ca...
0 2124 19
@yapsalot   You might consider getting 1 credit card from each of the so called "prime" lenders. ...
0 1607 6
You need to think long term when building your credit profile and having 5 to 8 credit cards is muc...
3 1002 3
@yapsalot   You need to understand why people are recommending that you apply for more credit car...
1 1846 25
It depends on where you purchased the mortgage scores. If you purchased them here at MyFICO then ye...
0 472 0
There are three major credit rating agencies: Equifax, Trans Union and Experian   Lenders may use...
0 835 0

Forums posts are not provided or commissioned by FICO. Forums posts have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by FICO. It is not FICO's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered.

Advertiser Disclosure: The listings that appear on myFICO are from companies from which myFICO receives compensation, which may impact how and where products appear on myFICO (including, for example, the order in which they appear). myFICO does not review or include all companies or all available products.
† Credit cards for FICO Score ranges: The score ranges are guidelines based on internal myFICO analysis of actual applicant approvals, and having a FICO Score in a particular range does not guarantee you will be approved for credit cards recommended in that range. These ranges were not provided by any card issuer.

Copyright ©2001-2015 Fair Isaac Corporation. All rights reserved.   | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Sitemap

IMPORTANT INFORMATION: All FICO® Score products made available on myFICO.com include a FICO® Score 8, along with additional FICO® Score versions. Your lender or insurer may use a different FICO® Score than the versions you receive from myFICO, or another type of credit score altogether. Learn more

FICO, myFICO, Score Watch, The score lenders use, and The Score That Matters are trademarks or registered trademarks of Fair Isaac Corporation. Equifax Credit Report is a trademark of Equifax, Inc. and its affiliated companies. Many factors affect your FICO Score and the interest rates you may receive. Fair Isaac is not a credit repair organization as defined under federal or state law, including the Credit Repair Organizations Act. Fair Isaac does not provide "credit repair" services or advice or assistance regarding "rebuilding" or "improving" your credit record, credit history or credit rating. FTC's website on credit.