Credit Cards Center Credit cards from our partners
Subject Author Kudos Views Latest Post Replies
This is a popular topic with new unread messages
Building a rock solid high credit score takes time. It is a marathon and not a sprint. You need a l...
0 1459 13
This is a topic with new unread messages
kenred76 wrote: Discover has reported, yes, I saw it added to my file back in February. I guess...
0 1192 2
dman23 wrote: One other thing on tax liens. As far as a Federal Tax Lien, once one satisfies th...
0 934 0
Yes, I would say you are in the 800 club!   Just so you know...   You have 3 scores from differ...
0 592 0
Like people have stated, you don't need an installment loan on your reports to get a perfect 850 on...
0 691 6
It seems that points for UTI are figured a couple of different ways and you mentioned one of them. ...
2 428 0
This is a topic with new unread messages 0 372 0
I would definetly keep the card. I have an AMEX Zync with a $500 hard limit and I have actually com...
2 481 5
DO NOT GET ANY LOANS OR FINANCE ANYTHING UNLESS YOU DO IT THROUGH A BANK OR CREDIT UNION!   It ca...
1 530 1
SouthJamaica wrote: Thomas_Thumb wrote: pipeguy wrote: My car loan 72 month Ally Bank, ...
1 616 4
CH-7-Rebuilding wrote: This technique of opening and then paying down by 90% a share secured lo...
0 436 34
SouthJamaica wrote: manyquestions wrote: SouthJamaica wrote: I guess I can't afford to ...
0 534 39
There has been some speculation on this board that you get a few more points for having a second op...
0 773 0
I rotate all my cards every month or two but I've been putting most of my spend on Discover ever si...
1 282 0
mster wrote: Ummm... my new Alliant loan just posted to EX at <10% util. My score jumped **** 3...
0 530 0
Seeing that it is only a 12 month loan you might consider just making the 12 payments and get all t...
2 517 0
Plip wrote: Stevielynx wrote: If you Google "Alliant Credit Union", there is more than one. ...
0 1113 3
Sheridan_Smith wrote: I've been reading all these secured loan threads for some time now, and g...
1 630 1
Congrats!   Sometimes taking the risk is worth it! Nice size CLI!
0 327 0
JBjunior wrote: Thanks, I think I will pay it down earlier, from reading through it still repor...
0 490 6

Forums posts are not provided or commissioned by FICO. Forums posts have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by FICO. It is not FICO's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered.

Advertiser Disclosure: The listings that appear on myFICO are from companies from which myFICO receives compensation, which may impact how and where products appear on myFICO (including, for example, the order in which they appear). myFICO does not review or include all companies or all available products.
† Credit cards for FICO Score ranges: The score ranges are guidelines based on internal myFICO analysis of actual applicant approvals, and having a FICO Score in a particular range does not guarantee you will be approved for credit cards recommended in that range. These ranges were not provided by any card issuer.

Copyright ©2001-2015 Fair Isaac Corporation. All rights reserved.   | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Sitemap

IMPORTANT INFORMATION: All FICO® Score products made available on myFICO.com include a FICO® Score 8, along with additional FICO® Score versions. Your lender or insurer may use a different FICO® Score than the versions you receive from myFICO, or another type of credit score altogether. Learn more

FICO, myFICO, Score Watch, The score lenders use, and The Score That Matters are trademarks or registered trademarks of Fair Isaac Corporation. Equifax Credit Report is a trademark of Equifax, Inc. and its affiliated companies. Many factors affect your FICO Score and the interest rates you may receive. Fair Isaac is not a credit repair organization as defined under federal or state law, including the Credit Repair Organizations Act. Fair Isaac does not provide "credit repair" services or advice or assistance regarding "rebuilding" or "improving" your credit record, credit history or credit rating. FTC's website on credit.