Subject Author Kudos Views Latest Post Replies
This is a topic with new unread messages
It doesn't really matter. If you let more than 1 card report a balance you will lose 3 to 5 points ...
0 264 0
freedom2 wrote: Good morning all --   I'm a newbie to these forums and am totally confused re...
3 226 1
You are on the right track and have a good long term plan. Your scores will only go up from here. O...
0 339 2
Canadian-In-Seattle wrote:   And got the Amazon store card too just now, but Jamie was right -...
0 407 4
Thanks for the heads up!   I received a $1000 CLI to $6000.   My wife received a $1,500 CLI to ...
0 254 0
Canadian-In-Seattle wrote: I got my current cards before I had a FICO score based on my Canadia...
0 507 8
Just make sure that you have a small balance on 1 card before applying for your auto loan. Make sur...
0 234 0
EW800 wrote: On the topic of tax liens, may I ask what has to happen for a tax lien to find its...
0 195 0
Didn't you already use some leverage to get the cards that you have?   What? You think we don't r...
0 542 0
You have all the neccasary credit types to get all the way to 850.   You just need to make all yo...
0 331 0
beautifulblaquepearl wrote: Another stellar response  jamie123. You explain everything thorough...
0 178 1
No, closing those new cards would not increase your FICO AAoA. The damage has already been done and...
0 246 0
KeithW wrote: The company that I had the 60 day late with is Credit One Bank. Two years ago I t...
0 268 1
If I am not planning to apply for new credit in the next month or so, I lightly use as many cards a...
0 343 0
KeithW wrote: Thank you for the replies.   We don't currently have a mortage as we are waitin...
1 513 6
I'm so glad to hear that I'm not alone in disliking the "Number of Accounts" scoring feature on CK!...
1 304 1
You have three things working against your score:   1. For every card more than 1 that reports a ...
4 677 2
Jonesbro123 wrote: Hello guy's I'm in need of some advice. Where should I put extra cash if I'm...
1 214 2
You might want investigate an AMEX Blue Cash Everyday card or a Discover IT card. Both offer reward...
1 84 0
You are in a great spot right now. You have several credit cards with good credit lines. You need t...
0 248 0
Advertiser Disclosure: The listings that appear on myFICO are from companies from which myFICO receives compensation, which may impact how and where products appear on myFICO (including, for example, the order in which they appear). myFICO does not review or include all companies or all available products.

Copyright ©2001-2015 Fair Isaac Corporation. All rights reserved.   | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Sitemap

IMPORTANT INFORMATION: All FICO® Score products made available on myFICO.com include a FICO® Score 8, along with additional FICO® Score versions. Your lender or insurer may use a different FICO® Score than the versions you receive from myFICO, or another type of credit score altogether. Learn more

FICO, myFICO, Score Watch, The score lenders use, and The Score That Matters are trademarks or registered trademarks of Fair Isaac Corporation. Equifax Credit Report is a trademark of Equifax, Inc. and its affiliated companies. Many factors affect your FICO Score and the interest rates you may receive. Fair Isaac is not a credit repair organization as defined under federal or state law, including the Credit Repair Organizations Act. Fair Isaac does not provide "credit repair" services or advice or assistance regarding "rebuilding" or "improving" your credit record, credit history or credit rating. FTC's website on credit.