Subject Author Kudos Views Latest Post Replies
This is a topic with new unread messages
My wife's oldest CC was a plain Jane Cap1 Platinum that is almost 3 years old. It was getting close...
0 272 6
This happened to me with Bank of America, and yes, not all lenders do this.   It is a very convol...
0 299 3
Just an update:   She apped for the Chase Freedom and received the 7 to 10 day message. I told he...
0 266 0
dallydoda wrote: Does it matter if my credit card is Discover or Capital One? Does it matter if...
0 400 2
You need to be realistic here...   You've done a really great job in getting your scores up as hi...
1 428 0
hawkeye96 wrote: Great advice guys, thanks!   I do have a few derogatory items that are aroun...
0 370 0
It seems to take a minimum of 3 CCs to get into the 800 club but having more would give you a thick...
0 452 0
trvlmom22 wrote: Let me begin with my credit situation.   Eq: 605, 4 collections, 1 judgement...
0 165 0
I have 7 open and active credit cards and this is how the scoring works for me:   I like to use a...
0 417 6
tippy4u2006 wrote: I'm wondering- I have 2 students loan and 1 auto loan, my auto loan is at th...
1 932 4
IWOL wrote: I ordered an updated copy of my EX report on here today and it shows my score at 71...
0 193 0
You brought up some good points. I do think though that the positive impact of an auto loan ...
0 303 1
HiLine wrote: Happy Veterans' Day to you!   I do believe that this ratio is of great concern ...
0 322 4
scarl23 wrote: I have PFD(all paid) set for all 6 collections right now, so they should be fall...
0 217 1
You need to learn a few things:   1.FICO doesn't care about dollar values of anything. An install...
0 341 0
This is a real problem that needs to be addressed in the USA. By not having access to the scores us...
1 236 5
It seems to me that when people add a lot of new accounts FICO almost doesn't know how to handle th...
0 680 1
Yeah, I thought about another Cap1 card but would like to diversify her credit if I can. She gets p...
0 502 1
My wife is ready to app for another card and I was wondering which card she would have the best cha...
0 583 9
DO NOT PAY OFF YOUR CAR LOAN! Once your car loan is paid off it will actually hurt your score but i...
0 277 1

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}