Subject Author Views Latest Post Replies
This is a topic with new unread messages
Misses_November wrote: both Capital One and Crédit one told me they can not reopen the account ...
220 2
Close to where?   You don't need to be close to either of these really good credit unions to join...
95 0
Okay, these are my suggestions:   1. If you've had the BoA CC for 6 years your CL should be much ...
173 1
Welcome to the forum!   Now, realize this: You have a misunderstanding of how credit and credit s...
207 4
mister-endowed wrote: TRC_WA wrote: I would say you need to garden what you have.   Even ...
241 1
In my opinion you only need to do 2 things to meet your goals in two years and they are:   1. STO...
141 0
pizza1 wrote: I also don't subscribe to score watch, CK, CSS or any of those credit monitoring p...
181 1
This is a topic with new unread messages 106 9
This is a popular topic with new unread messages
This is what is confusing you:   You buy something in June with your credit card. It doesn't show...
140 11
MrCrabs wrote: Okay, right now my util is 2% so if I pay after statement, but before due date t...
147 12
MrCrabs wrote: Sorry I am still new to credit cards but wouldn't we get lates on our report by ...
167 15
Mshellt wrote: You can pay only the minimum amount due each month and it won't affect your cred...
235 19
Mshellt wrote: Yes, I think it is safe to activate. Believe me, they know who you are. How many...
305 22
Firstladywilson79 wrote: Ok so now I know to have a balance on 1 card. I also was hearing that ...
244 0
Mshellt wrote: Thank you Jamie123 for explaining how this works! I have a Visa Capital One Jour...
364 24
This is a topic with new unread messages 242 0
Mshellt wrote: I am curious if adding another credit card or purchasing a car with a car loan w...
389 26
Firstladywilson79 wrote: Hello everyone. I don't know if I'm posting this in the right place bu...
351 1
psm wrote: If one has no open loans but several closed loans - including mortgages, student and...
216 0
user5387 wrote: There are initial costs to an installment loan, for example the inquiry and red...
249 8

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+