Credit Cards Center Credit cards from our partners
Subject Author Kudos Views Latest Post Replies
This is a topic with new unread messages
yellowfever9271 wrote: I set up auto pay, and immediately after the loan was funded paid off $4...
0 705 5
Good move in getting this loan! You might gain somewhere in the neighborhood of 20 to 30 points.  ...
1 797 8
You guys should call a day or two after application. They have really good customer service and wil...
0 1414 2
I don't know what is up with Alliant as far as the lenght of loan term that they will give you. Som...
0 1469 0
wa3more wrote: Its the mix and making payments on time for a while.   I have a mortgage ( 18 ...
0 527 1
I anologize for my ignorance! I guess you are never to old to learn something new.   It has been ...
0 1536 1
I would defitely close the Credit One immediately.   Pick out the cards that you don't use anymor...
0 600 2
Both Alliant and SDFCU allow you to pre-pay the installment loan while maintaining the original loa...
1 1459 0
WestRiver wrote: Okay! I donated my $$ and joined Alliant. Opened a savings account and I am wai...
2 1483 3
The 30 day late isn't the only thing holding your score down. All the new accounts and high UTI on ...
0 492 1
If you don't have AT LEAST 3 credit cards you will have a thin file and this will happen:   1. Th...
2 1259 0
CreditMagic7 wrote: Hi jamie Some update. Paid off my longest term auto installment so i...
0 470 0
slimshady66 wrote:  To summerize: 1. I had no active Installment tradeline. Only one nine year c...
0 878 0
Just to make this perfectly clear to everyone...   The reason you get a $500 share secured loan i...
0 671 2
I received an alert that my score dropped 18 points for paying all my CCs to zero! Paid BoA account...
0 661 5
Having a collection removed from your reports can be worth a ton of points. In my wife's case, a co...
0 690 0
IMHO it seems that letting cards report builds a better realationship with lenders. Reporting cards...
0 792 1
As long as you owe them money you have leverage to do a PFD. You are completely at their mercy with...
1 498 0
Spoiledgyrl00 wrote: Hi again! Here is a bit more about my file: 9 open positive credit cards...
0 742 0
Credit cards are the foundation of rock solid, high and stable credit scores. That's the reason you...
0 608 0

Forums posts are not provided or commissioned by FICO. Forums posts have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by FICO. It is not FICO's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered.

Advertiser Disclosure: The listings that appear on myFICO are from companies from which myFICO receives compensation, which may impact how and where products appear on myFICO (including, for example, the order in which they appear). myFICO does not review or include all companies or all available products.
† Credit cards for FICO Score ranges: The score ranges are guidelines based on internal myFICO analysis of actual applicant approvals, and having a FICO Score in a particular range does not guarantee you will be approved for credit cards recommended in that range. These ranges were not provided by any card issuer.

Copyright ©2001-2015 Fair Isaac Corporation. All rights reserved.   | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Sitemap

IMPORTANT INFORMATION: All FICO® Score products made available on myFICO.com include a FICO® Score 8, along with additional FICO® Score versions. Your lender or insurer may use a different FICO® Score than the versions you receive from myFICO, or another type of credit score altogether. Learn more

FICO, myFICO, Score Watch, The score lenders use, and The Score That Matters are trademarks or registered trademarks of Fair Isaac Corporation. Equifax Credit Report is a trademark of Equifax, Inc. and its affiliated companies. Many factors affect your FICO Score and the interest rates you may receive. Fair Isaac is not a credit repair organization as defined under federal or state law, including the Credit Repair Organizations Act. Fair Isaac does not provide "credit repair" services or advice or assistance regarding "rebuilding" or "improving" your credit record, credit history or credit rating. FTC's website on credit.