Subject Author Kudos Views Latest Post Replies
This is a topic with new unread messages
1. You need a minimum of 3 credit cards to be able to acheive the highest scores. There are a coupl...
1 415 0
This is a popular topic with new unread messages
Any idea on how your ex-wife is handling this? Does she even know?   How credit savy was she and ...
0 478 11
I've seen it time and time again on this forum. If you have an entirely clean report except for 1 m...
0 106 0
CAPTOOL wrote: skimmie48 wrote: CAPTOOL wrote: skimmie48 wrote: CAPTOOL wrote: ...
0 398 0
The scores on MyFICO only update when there is a triggering event.   Some triggering events would...
0 238 0
Don't worry about CK's scores! CK scores are FAKO and nobody in the lending business uses them.   ...
0 291 1
Even with adding 4 new cards your scores will recover pretty quickly. One year out you should be ve...
0 335 0
You have really stellar credit on your own. I would add 2 cards and see what happens to your scores...
0 383 1
In my opinion the only credit that should be shared by a husband and wife are auto loans and mortga...
1 407 0
Yes, you would still benefit from the $500 installment loan because that would appear as an active ...
0 111 1
You should investigate getting a 4 year $500 shared secured loan from Alliant Federal Credit Union....
2 150 3
Be careful how often you press the button!   There was a poster on this forum complaining about h...
1 520 4
The store cards are good for your situation. They will eventually drown your baddies with good mark...
0 84 0
If you have a thin file that has a low AAoA adding the HPs and adding new credit have a much larger...
0 146 0
A FICO score is a snapshot in time. Everytime your score is pulled they recalculate your score from...
0 188 0
I made it to 350 once! But boy, you really have to work on it to get there!   Here's my story t...
1 214 0
@MarineVietVet   I was just joking! (I actually thought it was pretty good!)   By the way Marin...
0 349 6
Well, you better take really good care of that card or you will ruin your mother's credit too. (And...
0 466 7
I don't have time to give a detailed response right now. (I have to get to work.) I can stop back l...
0 586 1
With only FICO scoring in mind this is the best use of an auto loan:   Get the longest term possi...
0 177 0
Advertiser Disclosure: The listings that appear on myFICO are from companies from which myFICO receives compensation, which may impact how and where products appear on myFICO (including, for example, the order in which they appear). myFICO does not review or include all companies or all available products.
† Credit cards for FICO Score ranges: The score ranges are guidelines based on actual applicant approvals and having a FICO Score in a particular range does not guarantee you will be approved for credit cards recommended in that range.

Copyright ©2001-2015 Fair Isaac Corporation. All rights reserved.   | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Sitemap

IMPORTANT INFORMATION: All FICO® Score products made available on myFICO.com include a FICO® Score 8, along with additional FICO® Score versions. Your lender or insurer may use a different FICO® Score than the versions you receive from myFICO, or another type of credit score altogether. Learn more

FICO, myFICO, Score Watch, The score lenders use, and The Score That Matters are trademarks or registered trademarks of Fair Isaac Corporation. Equifax Credit Report is a trademark of Equifax, Inc. and its affiliated companies. Many factors affect your FICO Score and the interest rates you may receive. Fair Isaac is not a credit repair organization as defined under federal or state law, including the Credit Repair Organizations Act. Fair Isaac does not provide "credit repair" services or advice or assistance regarding "rebuilding" or "improving" your credit record, credit history or credit rating. FTC's website on credit.