Subject Author Kudos Views Latest Post Replies
This is a topic with new unread messages
titancredit wrote: Sounds like a plan. I thought I had read where some people app every 90 or 1...
0 403 1
I would suggest that you put at least 6 months and better yet 1 year between app sprees and then ap...
0 503 4
atd1970 wrote: I agree.   The card did it's job, and it is time just to let it go. Strange th...
0 662 0
You need to accept that it is a game, and once you do that, you can game the system.   It really ...
0 697 1
I know a few people that are in financial difficulties for one reason or another. I've tried severa...
0 810 0
akula wrote: skigirl916 wrote: I had the same file, and now the same number of new accounts ...
0 141 1
I think you may be surprised by what I'm going to tell you. Usually when your last open installment...
0 132 0
-NewGuy- wrote: jettech wrote: Many of your balances are dangerously close to your limits. ...
1 280 0
mongstradamus wrote: lg8302ch wrote: I would also think the cut in AAoA is bigger than the ...
1 303 0
I read an article a few years ago about people that were able to achieve a perfect FICO 04 score of...
0 369 3
BobboZR2 wrote: MarineVietVet wrote: I asked a mentor of mine about this. He has forgotten ...
0 349 0
BobboZR2 wrote: I'm not sure how the models changed from 04 to 08. I was gone from the for...
0 393 4
akula wrote: What were both of your scores at before the new accounts. Taxi818, your additions s...
0 275 0
thomasp1717 wrote: Hey guys so I turned 19 this past august however I didn’t get my first credi...
0 227 0
-NewGuy- wrote: jamie123 wrote: You are running the risk of really weakening your credit pr...
0 554 3
You received some really great advice from CreditDunce!   I would see how your scores shake out o...
0 345 0
Poquelin wrote: Well, as for the installment loans, I'm not advocating going into debt. The loa...
0 311 1
You are running the risk of really weakening your credit profile. It happens to a lot of people dur...
0 1049 5
You will achieve your highest scores if 1 credit card reports a balance anywhere from 1% to 9% of i...
0 214 0
Scott927 wrote: I don't have them anymore, but the most recent one listed items like history of...
0 555 0

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}