Subject Author Views Latest Post Replies
This is a topic with new unread messages
I am considering aplying for the Citi Prestige Card after hearing about its golf benefits.   Has ...
473 1
So, I have had a Capital One Platinum since February 2011, when I started getting serious about reb...
1051 7
He banks with Wells Fargo (was thinking of moving him to Chase so they can see his income and subst...
469 2
Your Mileage May Vary   Basicaly, what worked for me may not work for you ...
304 1
I am mentoring a new attorney in my office, and credit came up in a discussion.   He is what I wo...
525 9
Yeah ... too good to pass up.   Didn't need the Platinum version as I have the platinum personal,...
994 1
In case anyone else was interested, here is the link   75K Points for $5K Spend   Read the arti...
1014 3
This is a topic with new unread messages 1033 4
Can you post a link to the blogger?   Thanks!
1041 6
I am tempted by the current offer from AMEX for their Business Gold Rewards Card - 50,000 points fo...
1050 9
This is a popular topic with new unread messages
Inspired by others on this board I sent an email to the executive offices of Capital 1.   I outli...
497 10
distantarray wrote: I don't understand the math in this case isn't it 1.33 cents not 2.66...
472 2
I transferred 30,000 points to my Hyatt account on a 1:1 basis.   I then booked a weekend in the ...
513 4
Thanks for the advice    I went ahead and called over to BoA to speak with one of their reps, and...
3358 4
Good Morning:   My wife has a Bank of America Cash Rewards Card with a $2,500.00 limit.   How d...
3440 7
ryanbush wrote:   I would also hate for someone to apply thinking they had a higher chance of ...
202 1
ryanbush wrote: Again, not trying to be picky but you posted scores that really don't pertain t...
374 4
RyanBush:   I also posted on "WhoGaveMeCredit.com" that my TransUnion score was 707 (also purchas...
424 6
I had not checked for an offer online, but that said, I had never received any promotional offers i...
440 0
Of further note:   The score was a FICO score purchased from this site; and I did not have a p...
470 2

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+