Subject Author Kudos Views Latest Post Replies
This is a read-only topic with new unread messages
A new month is upon us! The March check-in thread is now open, so feel free to head over there to p...
0 2407 0
This is a popular read-only topic with new unread messages
Hey Challengers! It's March 1st, which means it's time for our second monthly check-in thread. As a...
0 5645 49
This is a topic with new unread messages
ByrdMan wrote: I just wanted to stop by and say hello to some old friends. It has been such a ...
0 3507 0
We still need two more testers - please send me a PM if you'd like to participate!
0 3723 0
Our first ever monthly check-in thread is now up! Feel free to pop in and tell us about how you're ...
0 3359 1
Hey Challengers! It's February 1st, which means it's time for our first ever monthly check-in threa...
0 4092 42
Hello, testers! I just got word that the test with go out tomorrow, so keep an eye on your inboxes....
0 4686 4
It's great to read about all of your goals and the new participants continue to roll in - welcome! ...
0 1019 0
This is a popular topic with new unread messages
Hey folks!   We are testing out some new design changes to the Score Watch interface, and looki...
0 4793 14
Hey all -- if you're having trouble getting the FICO Fitness Challenge badge to show in your signat...
0 943 1
Barney007 wrote: Okay what is the 'gardening' thing I keep reading about in posts? Hi...
0 5034 0
Great goals so far, everyone! Keep 'em coming!   And be sure to update your Fitness Challenge s...
0 5054 0
Happy New Year!    The official myFICO Fitness Challenge for 2013 is underway! Click here to ge...
0 966 8
Happy New Year!    The official myFICO Fitness Challenge 2013 is underway! Click here to get st...
0 369 0
Happy New Year!    The myFICO Fitness Challenge for 2013 is officially underway!
0 1642 0
To help all of our myFICO Fitness Challengers stay focused on these goals throughout 2013, we came ...
0 14428 1
  Happy New Year to the myFICO Forums Community! Can you believe we’re entering our fourth year...
0 55809 734
Actually, what I said was: improving your credit score is much like dieting because you need to hav...
0 770 3
Hey folks!    Congrats to everyone who is wrapping up the myFICO Fitness Challenge for  2012. ...
0 698 0
Hey Challengers! Congrats to everyone who is wrapping up the myFICO Fitness Challenge for  2012. As...
0 5006 32

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}