Subject Author Kudos Views Latest Post Replies
This is a read-only topic with new unread messages
TNTransplant wrote: Hi All,   Just thought I would check in to announce that I met my 2012...
0 658 0
This is a topic with new unread messages
Thanks for bringing this to our attention. The oversight has now been fixed.
0 5470 2
This is a popular topic with new unread messages
Please click here to take our new survey about credit and credit scores:  http://www.surveymonkey.c...
0 5553 13
Our forums have been optimized for mobile for a few months now, so hopefully that has been helpful ...
0 1722 0
We recently sent one. Please send us an email at survey@myfico.com so we have the correct email add...
0 4534 0
I already posted this in General Info, but crossposting here too:   Hey folks - we're doing som...
0 217 1
This was the result of a new update intended to increase security.    Our team is aware of the ...
0 250 0
Greetings, forum members!   myFICO is assembling a new Customer Focus Group to gain insights on...
0 4575 5
Greetings, forum members!   myFICO is assembling a new Customer Focus Group to gain insights on...
0 2305 0
Hi folks, a small update: you'll notice some subtle color changes to the forums this week. Some but...
0 462 1
Currently, iPads see the normal site - but we'll be adding a link to access the mobile site in the ...
0 710 6
A few people have reported this issue but it works okay for others; we're working a fix for this. 
0 742 4
Thanks for the feedback -- glad you are enjoying the new mobile version!
0 759 0
There's a hacker group that's claiming on Twitter that they shut down the Visa and CIA websites ear...
0 202 1
Text input box should turn white when you start to type -- if it's not, and you're having trouble s...
0 791 8
Thank you for the feedback - I will pass this along and we'll try to fix this issue!
0 797 0
This is a popular read-only topic with new unread messages
Hello all,   Just wanted to give you a heads up that we're unveiling a new look and feel for th...
0 862 17
  I’ve consulted with people here, and to my knowledge, the three bureaus worked with MCP to stop...
0 1581 5
Hey Fitness Challenge folks! Just a quick housekeeping issue: some of you noticed that the link to ...
0 651 0
Hi 11spyder, wmcodywilson, and MamboItaliano,   Thanks for your feedback. I have spoken with Cu...
0 1772 1

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}