Subject Author Kudos Views Latest Post Replies
This is a topic with new unread messages
Well I've been away for a while working on getting things improved, with my lender pull for my mort...
0 431 2
This is a read-only topic with new unread messages 0 299 0
This is a read-only topic with new unread messages
Do you think if I paid the debt and then disputed it with the three CRA's I'd have a change of gett...
0 314 0
Had a medical collection added to my credit report the DAY I APPLIED FOR A MORTGAGE - which left me...
0 319 4
This is a popular topic with new unread messages
I contacted Sallie Mae's Office of the Consumer Advocate about 45 days ago and as of today's phone ...
0 1818 20
Me too... And thank you... The bank was very helpful and understanding...
0 530 0
This is a topic with new unread messages
I am applying this week for my mortgage and going the USDA route... The informal offer made with the...
0 529 1
So I took the proactive route and called the bank... With this simple phone call they shared that th...
0 543 2
This bank is the owner of the mortgage company I want to apply with :(
0 635 0
Do you think I should try to email it to someone before reporting even occurs? Or maybe contact the ...
0 637 5
Was planning on applying this week but loan officer suggests waiting to see how it will report. As o...
0 649 7
Have had lots of positives and scores are 649 EQ and 678 TU from myfico. My car loan matured and alt...
0 657 9
The letter I received stated that they closed my account due to my inactivity and my credit score on...
0 890 1
The only time I didn't use it was when it was maxed out.... Since having it I always carried a balan...
0 967 2
There were no online statements and I was a paperless subscriber.
0 979 0
I have been accused of being confusing and now of being misleading which I can say I am not. I have ...
0 990 6
I spoke with a representative of the GE Corporate office who says they discontinued my account solel...
0 1197 9
Sorry to have caused confusion but the ninety day lasted are actually from one charge off that has b...
0 1321 1
They will not reinstate the account. I tried the backdoor number on the sticky but it did not work. ...
0 959 5
I've spoken with 3 front line CSRs who have all said it is due to inactivity, I'll try the back door...
0 1046 8

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}