Subject Author Kudos Views Latest Post Replies
This is a popular read-only topic with new unread messages
how is this going to impact the mortgage hunt? My overall utilization will go up I know... Now I onl...
0 1170 10
They have not had to mail a statement since February because I've kept.it paid in full. So maybe 60 ...
0 2386 12
April 14th but paid in full before statement cut....
0 2422 14
They closed it due to inactivity. The CSR said they attempted to reinstate it with no luck. She said...
0 2438 16
I logged on today to find that my wal-mart credit card was closed. I have no idea why, it was paid i...
0 2545 37
I pay for all three, quarterly monitoring here and scorewatch here and mycreditinform though capital...
0 1763 19
This is a read-only topic with new unread messages
Equifax, transunion and experian all sell to the general public a score that is called a FAKO. They ...
0 754 0
There is a so called sweetspot between 1 and 9% of your available credit limit posting when the stat...
0 2220 3
When you pay for an updated report because you don't want to wait for score watch to alert you after...
0 1817 23
My balance history showed a payment of $100 in January 2011 but I don't know if that means anything...
0 448 0
No idea. I was actually told by the CSRep to dispute the whole thing and it "maybe" they'll delete ...
0 449 1
This is a read-only topic with new unread messages 0 1498 2
So I used $145 of $150 of my available credit on my Wal-Mart card on April 14. May 3rd I paid in fu...
0 455 3
I paid it but settled for a lower amount but on myFICO is just says PAID. On EX report it says PAID...
0 495 0
This is a read-only topic with new unread messages 0 2378 1
It really didn't seem to impact my credit score so maybe it won't really be factored in as heavily ...
0 506 2
I am guessing I am out of luck with getting a mortgage until next year. I was so close score wise bu...
0 578 1
Moderator: please edit when able to make this post easier to read. I am doing this on my iPad and it...
0 624 2
Credit Account Citifinanc Status as of May, 2012 So this just showed up today on my credit report. ...
0 627 7
@Tikon, I'm a female. I am upset for a myriad of reasons but feel no desire to defend myself to you....
0 723 0
Advertiser Disclosure: The listings that appear on myFICO are from companies from which myFICO receives compensation, which may impact how and where products appear on myFICO (including, for example, the order in which they appear). myFICO does not review or include all companies or all available products.
† Credit cards for FICO Score ranges: The score ranges are guidelines based on actual applicant approvals and having a FICO Score in a particular range does not guarantee you will be approved for credit cards recommended in that range.

Copyright ©2001-2015 Fair Isaac Corporation. All rights reserved.   | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Sitemap

IMPORTANT INFORMATION: All FICO® Score products made available on myFICO.com include a FICO® Score 8, along with additional FICO® Score versions. Your lender or insurer may use a different FICO® Score than the versions you receive from myFICO, or another type of credit score altogether. Learn more

FICO, myFICO, Score Watch, The score lenders use, and The Score That Matters are trademarks or registered trademarks of Fair Isaac Corporation. Equifax Credit Report is a trademark of Equifax, Inc. and its affiliated companies. Many factors affect your FICO Score and the interest rates you may receive. Fair Isaac is not a credit repair organization as defined under federal or state law, including the Credit Repair Organizations Act. Fair Isaac does not provide "credit repair" services or advice or assistance regarding "rebuilding" or "improving" your credit record, credit history or credit rating. FTC's website on credit.