Subject Author Kudos Views Latest Post Replies
This is a topic with new unread messages 0 424 4
This is a topic with new unread messages
@llecs - I settled for $1296 less than the charged off amount, paying $5076 of a $6372 debt. Three ...
0 630 0
I was informed that I was going to be sued if I did not give them an answer before I got off the ph...
0 2485 3
May 4, 2012   I got a 7 point out of the blue increase today! Up to 617! :) Woo hoooo 33points u...
0 458 6
I am so confused and so upset that this person called me out of the blue and threatened legal action...
0 2528 8
It was citifinancial... The collection account doesn't show up as a collection account but It two ac...
0 2529 9
Wish I could just let one of the super contributors comb my reports and help me decide when I should...
0 634 2
It has been somewhat accurate but that probably is coincidental. Sigh.
0 635 3
This is a topic with new unread messages 0 2537 0
This is a topic with new unread messages 0 643 5
This is a popular topic with new unread messages
The charge off is from April 2011. I'm at 610 and 640 using score watch now....I have no other colle...
0 661 10
This is a popular topic with new unread messages
13 months ago in had no idea what I was doing and under threat of an imaginary lawsuit, I settled a ...
0 2547 14
That would be awesome information as a have a paid civil judgment on my credit report and would love...
0 720 0
This is a topic with new unread messages 0 839 0
I watch my fico fairly closely but monitor my FAKO'S daily- I pay a lot for daily TU and EQ reports ...
0 484 0
My husband loves, loves, loves the house we have found... I do not hate it but want something newer ...
0 699 0
My husband and I have decided to wait until after the first of the year... I think we can really sav...
0 711 2
Well this is not what I wanted to hear!!! Was hoping that there was one person on here who'd had so...
0 803 5
Awesome! Success stories are much appreciated!! :)
0 573 1
I have a ninety day late reporting at Sallie Mae for October 2011. Will this completely destroy my ...
0 850 7

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}