Subject Author Kudos Views Latest Post Replies
This is a topic with new unread messages
Us Bank cash plus without question.  No AF, and some pretty good 5% options including Billpay, Rest...
0 785 1
So on my mini app spree I was declined for the us bank cash+ card and given the lame 1% rewards car...
0 606 5
So I got my Bank of America cash rewards card a week ago and it started reporting before I even got...
0 774 7
All they are generally looking for is the amount going in.  They want to look for gifted money in t...
0 690 1
I don't think Us Bank falls into that catagory.  I just app'd for the cash plus a week ago and was ...
0 487 1
Dustink wrote: jtc411 wrote: OK, I get you on the 6.25% with the redeemed bonus.  Someone e...
0 632 1
Thanks everyone...I'm actually going to call it quits with Amex....The Zync card I really only did ...
0 448 0
OK, I get you on the 6.25% with the redeemed bonus.  Someone else can chime in if they'd like, but ...
0 1536 5
My Income is 80k...that shouldn't be an issue.  Stupid Amex
0 491 0
bfpengi wrote: Due to terrible circumstances and a giant sob story I will spare you all from, l...
0 1612 8
I did attempt a recon, but he said they would have to do a hard pull.  With a score of 744, they cl...
0 686 0
OK, so I applied a week ago and got declined for BCE.  I've had Zync for about 3 months, but my cre...
0 727 9
Here is the problem I've had with Amex and this method.  It's nice that its only a SP, but generall...
0 423 1
Thanks everyone...this is a huge milestone for me.  Coming from struggling to get approved for any ...
0 229 0
This is a popular topic with new unread messages
Well after starting 7 months ago on myfico with a score of just over 580, I'm now at 740 and just c...
0 768 14
I don't have a "ton" of available credit...I have 2240 showing available from Juniper, 1000 from Di...
0 327 0
jsickz32 wrote: Whats your utl? 0%  I paid all of my debt off recently and have been PIF.  Th...
0 784 0
This is a popular topic with new unread messages
Decided to add one more card to my mini spree after getting denied for BCE and still in pending rev...
0 973 12
When you are a fulltime employee they will look at your last 2 paycheck stubs and look at your YTD ...
0 578 1
Chase just gave me a 6k limit on a Freedom Sig when my highest credit limit was 2240...so its not a...
0 1462 7

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+