Subject Author Kudos Views Latest Post Replies
This is a read-only topic with new unread messages
Us Bank cash plus without question.  No AF, and some pretty good 5% options including Billpay, Rest...
0 819 1
So on my mini app spree I was declined for the us bank cash+ card and given the lame 1% rewards car...
0 644 5
So I got my Bank of America cash rewards card a week ago and it started reporting before I even got...
0 848 7
All they are generally looking for is the amount going in.  They want to look for gifted money in t...
0 739 1
I don't think Us Bank falls into that catagory.  I just app'd for the cash plus a week ago and was ...
0 522 1
Dustink wrote: jtc411 wrote: OK, I get you on the 6.25% with the redeemed bonus.  Someone e...
0 667 1
Thanks everyone...I'm actually going to call it quits with Amex....The Zync card I really only did ...
0 468 0
OK, I get you on the 6.25% with the redeemed bonus.  Someone else can chime in if they'd like, but ...
0 1637 5
My Income is 80k...that shouldn't be an issue.  Stupid Amex
0 511 0
bfpengi wrote: Due to terrible circumstances and a giant sob story I will spare you all from, l...
0 1713 8
I did attempt a recon, but he said they would have to do a hard pull.  With a score of 744, they cl...
0 706 0
OK, so I applied a week ago and got declined for BCE.  I've had Zync for about 3 months, but my cre...
0 747 9
Here is the problem I've had with Amex and this method.  It's nice that its only a SP, but generall...
0 444 1
Thanks everyone...this is a huge milestone for me.  Coming from struggling to get approved for any ...
0 251 0
This is a popular read-only topic with new unread messages
Well after starting 7 months ago on myfico with a score of just over 580, I'm now at 740 and just c...
0 819 14
I don't have a "ton" of available credit...I have 2240 showing available from Juniper, 1000 from Di...
0 343 0
jsickz32 wrote: Whats your utl? 0%  I paid all of my debt off recently and have been PIF.  Th...
0 797 0
This is a popular read-only topic with new unread messages
Decided to add one more card to my mini spree after getting denied for BCE and still in pending rev...
0 986 12
When you are a fulltime employee they will look at your last 2 paycheck stubs and look at your YTD ...
0 643 1
Chase just gave me a 6k limit on a Freedom Sig when my highest credit limit was 2240...so its not a...
0 1790 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The listings that appear on myFICO are from companies from which myFICO receives compensation, which may impact how and where products appear on myFICO (including, for example, the order in which they appear). myFICO does not review or include all companies or all available products.

Copyright ©2001-2015 Fair Isaac Corporation. All rights reserved.   | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Sitemap

IMPORTANT INFORMATION: All FICO® Score products made available on myFICO.com include a FICO® Score 8, along with additional FICO® Score versions. Your lender or insurer may use a different FICO® Score than the versions you receive from myFICO, or another type of credit score altogether. Learn more

FICO, myFICO, Score Watch, The score lenders use, and The Score That Matters are trademarks or registered trademarks of Fair Isaac Corporation. Equifax Credit Report is a trademark of Equifax, Inc. and its affiliated companies. Many factors affect your FICO Score and the interest rates you may receive. Fair Isaac is not a credit repair organization as defined under federal or state law, including the Credit Repair Organizations Act. Fair Isaac does not provide "credit repair" services or advice or assistance regarding "rebuilding" or "improving" your credit record, credit history or credit rating. FTC's website on credit.