Subject Author Views Latest Post Replies
This is a topic with new unread messages
If you work directly with one bank they might ask for proof of income like regular bank deposits sh...
5746 2
I just bought a new 2012 Maxima on 12/26.  I got it for $9560 UNDER sticker ($4000 in rebates plus ...
1045 1
APPROVING BANK: NMAC BUREAU PULLED: Not Sure CREDIT SCORE: Eq 699 and 655 (joint app w/spouse) C...
4428 3
Hmmm maybe give your DMV a call and let them know.  If the plates are really beat up they might rep...
678 0
I actually JUST went through this.  I had two different scenarios.    1.  My credit union - I alr...
1331 0
Just got pre-approved from my CU and CapOne.  CU is $35K 72 mos. 3.49 interest. CapOne is 38400, 7...
416 2
APPROVING BANK: Mid Florida Credit Union BUREAU PULLED: Not sure CREDIT SCORE: EQ 665 (me) EQ 699...
3549 0
I have self employment income......   I just applied with Cap One and they are asking for bank st...
1096 0
Oh yeah a Bugatti would be nice!  Or a big fancy Mercedes!  Hey one can dream right?   My main co...
1653 1
Wow sounds encouraging!  I'm just concerned because of the "red flags".  However income is good and...
1023 2
DTI is very good.  About $9600 in overall cc debt, one mortgage payment of $1500, and one car payme...
1140 1
REALLY close to pulling the trigger on auto loan apps.  However, I just pulled mine & hubbys EXP & ...
1223 8
My BK is due to fall off this month (filed in Nov 2002).  On my report are a few credit cards (less...
693 1
Thanks -- are you recommending going straight to the dealer because they offer so many end of year ...
503 0
When a balance changes on a card (such as a payoff), how quickly will the credit report update?  Wo...
1009 1
I haven't had success in finding an answer to this:  What is the time frame to start applying for a...
591 3
llecs wrote: OP, per FICO scoring, a closed CC with a balance and a reported CL are fully facto...
756 1
my-own-fico wrote: I was wondering in which ways a card account can be closed when the balance ...
756 0
Thanks for the info.  I'm at 665 EQ right now and the only things on my report are 5 cc's (4 mine, ...
491 0
Hi,   I'm at the magic 10 year mark too!  Yay!  However, I read somewhere that when your BK falls...
558 2

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+