Subject Author Kudos Views Latest Post Replies
This is a topic with new unread messages
So a quick update, as this is very strange. I've had Scorewatch for awhile now, and I hadn't gotten...
0 323 1
This is a popular topic with new unread messages
So like many others, after reading through many threads, I decided to app for the Chase Freedom. I ...
0 763 10
I gave them a call, but they said the only way to recon is to wait for the denial letter to come an...
0 1015 0
This is a popular topic with new unread messages
I've already waited 90 days. I've put like 8k though the card and paid off pretty much all of it ev...
0 1100 17
Well, so much for that. I was declined the CLI.  Wasted a HP for nothing. I thought they would at l...
0 1155 0
It's been a few hours and I haven't seen anythng online about the CLI or the overdraft checking lin...
0 1091 1
I'm hoping so, but now the nerves have set in a bit heh. Do I wait 3-5 days to find out or is there...
0 1133 0
So I bit the bullet  and hit the CLI button. I ended up getting the 3-5 day message. I got approved...
0 942 2
Trying to figure out if I should ask for a CLI...   I applied and was approved on 3/27/13 for an ...
0 1268 2
I got approved for 7k with them, and my EQ score was a 594 per MYFICO. The highest limit I had prio...
0 1557 7
This is a read-only topic with new unread messages
Just thought I'd bump this, to see if anyone had any other ideas on what I should do with my secure...
0 272 0
Each time I add funds to the secured Fifth Third cards to up the limit they do another HP.  I'm not...
0 330 1
So just close one of them?  What about my oldest account?  It has the most money secured, and they ...
0 366 0
So to give a bit of history, I've been on the repair road for about 20-21 months now. I started off...
0 496 5
Is it going to hurt my score when I pay it?  And does that effect the date the account can filnally...
0 342 0
So I have a question about an account on my EQ report and how it's effecting my score (currently 59...
0 361 2
Yeah, but how do you get someone to pull the one of your choice?  I'm going to keep plugging away a...
0 1303 1
Well yeah, 23pts I wouldn't have thought much of, but this is literally 133pts different, but more ...
0 1328 3
So I've been reading these boards and following advice on here for about 1.5yrs and it's definitely...
0 1351 8
I was approved by Honda Financial Services yesterday at 10.29% with a 553 EQ score. That's my actua...
0 7174 0

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}