Subject Author Kudos Views Latest Post Replies
This is a topic with new unread messages
Still can't believe I'm sitting on a Visa Signature Preferred card. It was my goal card and I final...
0 46 0
I know, but I don't want to over do it. I'm starting to get nervous with all the cards I have (but ...
0 353 1
This is a popular read-only topic with new unread messages
After 2 out of 2 successful apps from Citibank Simplicity and Chase Sapphire Preferred, and an out ...
2 151 22
This bad boy has a nice hefty feel to it. I'm still in shock. Thanks gang!
0 291 0
This is a popular topic with new unread messages
Got an email from Discover saying the CLI'd my limit from $11k to $14.3k. WHOA. Out of nowhere. I'v...
0 584 14
Just came in the mail to my surprise!   I applied online and got the old "we'll review and contac...
1 539 11
Thanks gang.  The trick for me was to stop coming to these forums. No offense, but I was able to ga...
0 213 0
Well, I made a full year and my FICO score of 701, I decided to leave the garden and apply for a Ci...
0 425 11
This is a read-only topic with new unread messages
I went through the same feeling last August so congrats!  Nothing like that feeling of not getting ...
0 158 0
I should make it through July, completing of 6 months in the garden.  
0 167 2
I love the card.  It was the first card that got me out of toy limit sub-prime cards and afforded m...
0 951 0
I'd get rid of Orchard, Credit One, Merrick so  get them paid off first or else you'll affect you...
0 226 2
Discover It and the Chase Freedom.  I got them with excellent starting rates ($10k and $5k respecti...
0 126 0
So I prep to leave the garden in October, how does inquiries work in terms of granting further cred...
0 180 1
I wouldn't worry about it.  Chase, one of the biggest banks in history, has people that come up wit...
0 190 4
Life is ALOT easier when using CC's.  I don't like using debit cards since they are so easily prone...
0 260 0
This is a read-only topic with new unread messages 0 215 2
Just remember, the credit card business is just a game.  Pay on time, keep your utilization less th...
0 213 0
Congrats!  2 cards with nice CL's!   I'm gunning for a Citi card in the fall.
0 361 2
GaTech wrote: Razeus wrote: I got a WF card, which is my lowest limit of $1,000.  I've used...
0 380 1

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}