Subject Author Kudos Views Latest Post Replies
This is a topic with new unread messages
beb86 wrote:  On top of that your getting divorced and if you are in a CP state the would hav...
0 775 1
The seller of this community is willing to pay all the closing costs  and I would just settle for a...
0 862 0
Also I was hoping I could qualify for something now and not something down the road.  Tired of wast...
0 869 0
I don't know why from my phone it shows a different login:   I'm not military so don't qualify fo...
0 872 3
This is a popular topic with new unread messages
Income:  SSA Disability $1750 Child Support - $844 BAH - $694.80 will be ending soon going thro...
0 931 13
This is a read-only topic with new unread messages
Does nfcu give automatic CLI or do you have to request them?
0 449 0
I've only been with nfcu for three months and they have extended me with two credit opportunities, w...
0 449 1
I was approved for the nRewards credit card for $1,000 without needing to recon!!!  Highest startin...
0 473 2
Thank you everyone!  It felt good to see "Approved because of your creditworthiness"!  :)  I just l...
0 552 5
I. Cannot. Believe. It. I was approved for the navchek for $1000. That's all I asked for didn't want...
0 658 2
This is a popular read-only topic with new unread messages
What kind of information is good to put in a recon message? I have three direct deposits going into ...
0 826 11
This is a popular read-only topic with new unread messages
I have nfcu and I applied for their rewards card two months ago and was declined. I've had no lates....
0 857 19
I looked at my credit report today and my collections and baddies are down to 4 from the 11 I start...
0 170 2
Ok thank you. Im trying to pay off accounts that are in collection to clear up my report.
0 264 0
I have a monthly budget. I meant are there any tips on ways to pay down debt. Like pay one at a time...
0 327 1
Anyone have any good debt reduction plans? I plan on making payment arrangements with the last 4 co...
0 352 4
My scores have bumped up Equ - 595 and Trans - 614.  I have a car now that I got last month and hav...
0 651 0
UPDATE:  Im on the road to recovering from my credit mistakes.  I have gotten two items from LVNV r...
0 620 1
lamplight2012 wrote: cracksmeup wrote: I just filed my BBB complaint for no dunning.  Hopin...
0 615 0
Ok question is this legal. I spoke with a dealership on the phone and they said they would look at m...
0 1245 0

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}