Subject Author Views Latest Post Replies
This is a topic with new unread messages
Purchase Price:  $108 Property: 1505 sq 3bed 2 bathroom Signed Purchased Contract on : 9/27/2012 ...
1408 0
Let me start by giving a back story. We applied for a FHA bond loan for a new construction about ...
404 1
This is a topic with new unread messages 473 1
This is a topic with new unread messages 476 0
Will renting my first home(homestead) disqualify me.   I will like to rent my home and keep leavi...
514 5
I'm closing December 7, house is schedule to complete by November 30. Can someone recommend a goo...
408 2
Now they have a bond 79 that you can use the MCC together . They give 5% towards downnplayment inste...
565 0
I like to know more on this from people that have it. What it is, the benefits and drawbacks. Wil...
461 2
This is a webside were you can compare coverage for homeinsurance with most of the companies: htt...
267 0
This is a topic with new unread messages 1076 0
Thank you all for your responce. I decided to go with a new bond program that was released in Texas....
516 0
Beb86, thank you for your responce. This FHA loan is for a new construction with Pulte mortgage.
607 0
Can you pm, I ,love to swicht from my platinum MasterCard to a venture card to enjoy travel benefits...
848 0
On the subject of PMI, I have a few questios. 1. Its there anything on the contract that requires...
1173 6
have a few questions that I hope you can answer. 1. Paying the home owner insurance in full for a...
678 3
I'm currently approved with Pulte mortgage which is Centex preferred lender . I'm closing December 7...
709 4
I'm schedule to close by December 7. I have two questions. Should I pay for a pre- dry way I insp...
471 2
Anyone had any luck doing a PC Walmart to discovery and chevrontexaco to visa card. When I send t...
368 3
This is a topic with new unread messages 522 0
I received a letter from them for a Sears account. In their letter they send me it says because of ...
860 4

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+