Subject Author Kudos Views Latest Post Replies
This is a topic with new unread messages
Forunately, the rules changed on the 29th of July and no more 7 year wait was needed.  We close tom...
0 79 0
Thank you, Shane.  I contacted our lawyer who dealt with our BK and he said he didn't know what tha...
0 152 2
Does anyone know if a special master's deed can be ordered online?  The property is in VA.  Thank y...
0 183 4
This whole thread prompted me to log into my Discover account where I found a fraudulent charge of n...
0 453 3
I only use my debit card to take money out of the ATM once a month.  We've been doing cash only for...
0 341 0
And, a check just cleared. You do get the option of clicking on it with views of the front and back ...
0 79 0
The debit cards arrived after nearly 4 weeks. Everything seems to be working well with them so far. ...
0 103 1
Thank you, lg8302ch.   I'm glad someone has something constructive to say.  I'll give it another we...
0 384 5
No, they don't have tracking.  I was asking because I didn't want to have them resend them and wai...
0 385 0
This is a topic with new unread messages 0 492 9
They just recently started doing it.  Give them time and I'm sure it will be at least monthly like ...
0 287 0
This is a topic with new unread messages 0 305 2
This is a popular topic with new unread messages
How long did it take you to receive your Discover debit card for your checking account?  We opened ...
0 551 11
This exact same thing happened when I changed the address on my Walmart card.  They totally blocked...
0 182 1
What did they ask you when you called them?    That is some crazy stuff.  Thank you for the warni...
0 1288 0
This is a read-only topic with new unread messages
tinuviel wrote: fuzzybean wrote: Ugh, I can't get my seedling to show completely!  Do y...
0 633 0
This is a read-only topic with new unread messages 0 425 2
Congrats!  I'm only two weeks in...no more apps for me until 2014!
0 434 3
Gunnar419 wrote: mwcreditexp wrote: I feel that when you apply for credit that should be a m...
0 527 3
I think it's time for me to join the Garden Club!  Off to change my siggy!
0 535 0

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+