Subject Author Kudos Views Latest Post Replies
This is a topic with new unread messages
I know it has a "Known Derogatory".  I'm not sure if its something AmEx adds (who I get my 3-in-1 c...
0 171 1
Yeah, yellow looks good to me, too.  And the KD is new for sure, but backdated.  I'm not sure how t...
0 193 4
Hi all,   We had to do a short sale several years ago.  BB&T was the 2nd mortgage and we ended up...
0 233 6
My wife and I are both trying to raise our credit scores in anticipation of buying a house.   We ar...
0 207 2
Could anyone kindly PM me the contact info for the CEO at BoA?  
0 352 0
This is a read-only topic with new unread messages
http://lmgtfy.com/?q=chase+ceo+email   There's the link everyone.  Just look for Jamie Dimon's em...
0 950 1
I'm starting to think you may be right and this is the reason I keep getting denied.   I just wis...
0 212 0
Hi all, I had a mortgage with Chase, paid in full, and can't get the Exec Offices to delete the tra...
0 238 3
I've heard that the debt must be paid in full for them to do an adjustment/deletion.   That being...
0 3089 0
Does anyone have any good contacts, email or snail mail, for either Regions or BB&T?   Thanks!
0 143 0
I've sent all my GW letters via email.  I didn't think people used regular mail anymore. 
0 447 1
Ouch.  Ok, thanks for the thoughts.  Maybe I'll give it a little bit, change around my letter, and ...
0 394 0
Yep, account was paid in full after the sale closed.  From a CMS report, the Status varies from "Pa...
0 406 3
Hi everyone,   We had a mortage with Chase and had to short sale the property and we ended up wit...
0 437 5
I also need some BOA contact info, please, if anyone could take a quick moment and PM me.
0 216 0
This is a topic with new unread messages 0 61 0
This is a read-only topic with new unread messages
Hey gang,   Have any of you sent off GW letters several times and gotten denied, only to have a s...
0 926 3
I haven't been able to find a good contact email address for Regions.  I did find one and they refe...
0 423 2
Hey gang,   So I sent a letter and attached the agreement saying they'd report as "settled in ful...
0 455 4
I guess this is just going to take some time to clear up.  I was at about 20% util before this all ...
0 340 1

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}