Subject Author Kudos Views Latest Post Replies
This is a popular topic with new unread messages
Still have not closed.... Had a problem with the deed. So still waiting. Hopefully it should be fix...
0 614 15
This is a topic with new unread messages 0 675 2
This is a topic with new unread messages 0 613 0
This is a topic with new unread messages
20 days! Be ready for a long wait. That's business days too. No weekends and no holidays.
0 614 0
APPROVED APPROVED APPROVED APPROVED APPROVED APPROVED APPROVED APPROVED APPROVED APPROVED APPR...
0 425 0
Got it back approved . Close Thursday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
0 427 1
We asked for a status like five days ago and they said the same then sooooo hopefully we get it back
0 432 0
I'm going crazy. Once again I might have to get another extension that the bank can turn down. I'm l...
0 435 0
Sorry for the spelling errors. Dont know if im still drunk or the keyboard isn' working well..... I...
0 374 1
I too enjoyed a stress free weekend. Went swimming with the kids and did get the extention. hey als...
0 376 2
I feel the same way. Supposed to close tomorrow and now I got to ask for a fifth extension. I sure h...
0 411 0
A DRINK is on the list of things to do today..... THAT IS FOR SURE. Please do share the information...
0 440 0
I check here as well as much as my e-mail, lol. Please let me know if you hear anything. GOD LUK :-...
0 450 1
This is a topic with new unread messages 0 378 2
Should I tell her to do it, my way or the highway style, or just sit back and see what happens?
0 452 0
She dont like to "BUG" them she says. I am really needing this to come back today. I need the two d...
0 411 1
This is a topic with new unread messages 0 456 0
This is a topic with new unread messages 0 451 1
Not news I was wanting to hear nor you. I hope it doesn;t take that long for me as well... I got to...
0 456 4
Hopefully today is our day! I hope so. I too need to close by tomorrow. I will have to extend the u...
0 486 0

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}