Subject Author Kudos Views Latest Post Replies
This is a topic with new unread messages
Thanks! I just wasn't sure if sending a DV would do anything to stop them from serving me with pape...
0 56 0
If I send a DV letter, does that also mean that they cannot file suit against me until they validat...
0 234 2
If they do charge more than I authorize and I have a settlement letter from them for a different am...
0 266 4
Yes, I can pay it in full if I really need to (like I said, on a credit card). I did find out that ...
0 274 6
Yes, it's within SOL. Only for another 6 months. :(   Should I send them a DV?
0 289 8
This is a popular topic with new unread messages
A family member called me today; they had 5 calls this morning from a Bertrand Management that was ...
0 309 10
Our score is 677, we are going FHA. The unpaid collection is $4,5XX. This is the first lender we ha...
0 404 0
Hello everyone,   I am so thankful for this forum - we have improved our scores by 100 and 150 po...
0 448 4
Wow, thanks for all the quick responses! We make 48k in verifiable income, we do make some on the s...
0 482 0
This is a popular topic with new unread messages
I know this isn't technically a credit question, but it does have to do with mortgage loans. I am c...
0 603 15
Hello!   I have read on the forums that lenders are using your middle score, does that mean the l...
0 837 4
Thanks so much for your response! If you don't mind me asking, when were the applications that didn...
0 721 0
Hello!   My husband and I are hoping to apply for a mortgage this Spring. My scores are around 65...
0 766 4
Hello!   I have a judgment on my reports from over 5 years ago. It was satisfied as soon as I kne...
0 444 1
Thanks for all the great responses so far! I have a small income on the side, approximately $600 a ...
0 452 1
My husband and I joined Navy Federal about 6 months ago. We have our checking and savings accounts ...
0 525 5
I don't need a car right now, but my current car (we only have one) is having mechanical problems t...
0 998 0
Would I have a shot applying with unpaid collections since they are older? I am negotiating with th...
0 1171 3
Hello!   I have been a member of Navy Federal for about 3 months. I am waiting on my direct depos...
0 1205 5
Thanks to everyone for your responses so far!   If I can't get it to be marked "paid in full" and...
0 710 4

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+